Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

...I just realized that the FE7 tag-team has been going on for over a year. :/

Flan Emblem's been going for about a year now tbh

I should finish it soon but /effort

It's nothing big, I just really don't like act itself, possibly the mindframe needed to do so, and of course the aftermath, I personally find it a waste of time to do such things. Well, as far the other forms... I do my best not to complain about things these in general and just leave at the sign of it... barring today ofc, a limit has been reached.

I'm not upset or angry about anything, I'm more worried about a friend of mine, and that has my threshold quite low. I thought to try to take my mind of it here, but well, that didn't quite work out.

I'm doing fine mostly, got myself back to Dynasty Warriors, the game jilted me out of my new game plus bonuses, now I have to go back in bare, and seems harder the second time around.

Well, we are essentially wasting time here anyways to be frank. There are more productive activies than SF, but well, it-s not like I don't understand this notion of yours

Heh, an eternal fan of Dynasty Warriors, eh? I might want to try that out myself sometime too.

Harder? Your vidya game skills are just getting rusty sir

Well, we are essentially wasting time here anyways to be frank. There are more productive activies than SF, but well, it-s not like I don't understand this notion of yours

Heh, an eternal fan of Dynasty Warriors, eh? I might want to try that out myself sometime too.

Harder? Your vidya game skills are just getting rusty sir

It is more than here, just about anything we do is wasting time, if we are wasting time, it means are using it, how so, is another matter entirely.

Yeah, Dynasty Warriors is just one of those series that I just like, aside from FE.

But yeah, I was out of my element a bit, now I'm back in the groove.

Edited by Soledai