• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Showing that weakness just shows that they are insecure and need others to approve of them to feel fine.

Hi nee-chan~ ^//^

Hi Lynpersonator.

But I agree with that statement.

i think i'm going to click on freohr datia's topic by accident more than just once...

orz

I think it's part of the plan

Hey, Boney !

How are you ?

But that has nothing to do with your image, if it's the only place you visit, that's fine.

If you didn't because you were worried about your image, there's the problem, well again, to me at least.

Also, it may just be me, but I would word that as, "I'm pretty sure the HHHers and FE4ers are the the same"

I don't think there is an issue, aside the perception of there being one.

Oh, I may not have been fully awake.

I thought you talked about how people out there view us.

And well... It's not as we can decide to be bothered by how we're percieved or not.

I had to makes a huge effort on myself to be able to get over this (barely) myself.

Internet makes this easier to take, I think, but still. That is incredibly harsh and insensitive.

In all fairness his English isn't great...

I had actually forgotten about that, since between last time and present, it looked like it had improved.

A bit harsh, don't you think? I think it's a little silly too, but you know, all kinds of people out there. For that bit of weakness they show, I don't think it means they're so completely devoid of merit as to deserve getting washed away.

True, my lack of tact was in effect there, but my main problem is, if you, all things considered, helped make something what it was, and then decide to tuck tail at something quite minor, I question if they really were invested at all. Of course, this again applies to all parties affected by this.

In all honesty, I am very surprised at the people worried about their image, that is among the most trite things to be concerned about... to me at least.

Isn't everyone in the FE4 thread known as "FE4 threaders" here? So I don't see the difference.

And even then, being known as an "HHHer" will dissipate given time, if you don't fan the flames they won't grow larger.

Seems to me like the people are really bothered by it are just fops, and should be washed away like flotsam by the tides.

Just an observation, of course.

what is this

I had actually forgotten about that, since between last time and present, it looked like it had improved.

True, my lack of tact was in effect there, but my main problem is, if you, all things considered, helped make something what it was, and then decide to tuck tail at something quite minor, I question if they really were invested at all. Of course, this again applies to all parties affected by this.

I never now how good my English is...

It's OK to correct me, because I will never make progress otherwise.

Wanting to be accepted somewhere is one of the main reasons this type of thread exists.

It means the one who become regular are a certain type of person. Can't be helped.

I see what you're getting at here. If it was even all worth it and all, huh?

I don't think the issue is only that they don't want people judging them. For me that's the least of the problems. I think it's that there are many things in the thread that they (and me as well) dislike and don't want to be associated with.

I never now how good my English is...

It's OK to correct me, because I will never make progress otherwise.

Wanting to be accepted somewhere is one of the main reasons this type of thread exists.

It means the one who become regular are a certain type of person. Can't be helped.

It's fine.

But, this doesn't really capture what I mean, I'm not talking about the purpose of the thread.

Let me paraphrase to at least create an image: would you scorn a tree for sprouting maple leaves instead of those spade leaves?

I'm accepted everywhere because I am the snow that floats freely, I'm the leaf that blows around even in the most gentle of breezes, I am the rock that sits there without a care in the world

I am Emeraldfox, the #Most #Qualified around

-pose-

You can't pierce my guard or topple my defenses, deal with it

I should clarify at once that I do not have a problem with the thread, I already posted there and if Suikoden is going to be a topic there, I will be there a while, nor do I have any problems with the people who any of what I said may or may not apply to, the problem I have is the act of fleeing because, all of a sudden, "this could make us look bad... sure this, this is one thing that can make you look bad, just this of all things that happened here and nothing else".

Again, this is an observation, and if it doesn't apply to you, cool.

Edited by Soledai

I'm accepted everywhere because I am the snow that floats freely, I'm the leaf that blows around even in the most gentle of breezes, I am the rock that sits there without a care in the world

-pose-

niceknockers

-pose-

Emerald, what even--?

Do you even post here-- did you even until today?

Nice pose though.