• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I have already responded to that, missy!

Wait, what? Get addicted to it? I don't get addicted to games... most of the time... ]:

I do have time for both of those things :L

I just saw it -- lovely reaction my good sir

Most of the time eh? Surely, that isn't the case somewhere in the back of your mind //shot

But yeyy, I'll talk to you in a bit -- little demons sisters demanded asked for food

Doing swell, brother

only got one class today, managed to hang with a close friend of mine, and was able to get a nap in

wow sounds like a pretty good day for you! have any plans for the weekend?

Oh, you've never written in VN format before? I've done both, I prefer VN style myself, but hey... and I agree, the dialogue can get pretty overwhelming at times, I find that if I easily print the next line, I'm taking too long. Self-imposed writing mechanic, I guess.

But it's fine that you don't remember, the pending name was a joke anyway, I'd never name it something like that. But I seriously do need to name my projects... not a single one of them has a name >_<

...How do you even prepare for that?

I'm more so about the details than for dialogue I suppose. That and reading too many fiction novels probably got the best of me.

Though huh..no names at all? For me I like basing my titles off of Latin words. One exception was this one thing called..'Saiki Rebirth'.

Study the ways of the AP style, know what's happening in the world every week from the news or newspaper, and know the rules (nine principles, seven yardsticks, spj code of ethics). I think..I think that is the gist of it.

you gets it!

@bold: I realized that shortly after posting

continue using your pink haired wench so I have less competition

:J

You'll be crying once you see her beautiful face all over your screen in VICTORY

I don't get it. Please explain the joke.The stage or DHD the character?

neither

the assist trophy(?)

You'll be crying once you see her beautiful face all over your screen in VICTORY

what about lazy eye villager

Edited by Blagi

wow sounds like a pretty good day for you! have any plans for the weekend?

lol i don't have plans to do stuff during the weekend :'D

for real, my weekends are pretty dull with nothing to do, so i guess i'll be lurking here tommorrow

I just saw it -- lovely reaction my good sir

Most of the time eh? Surely, that isn't the case somewhere in the back of your mind //shot

But yeyy, I'll talk to you in a bit -- little demons sisters demanded asked for food

I am glad you thought it was lovely my good ma'am

... Those Monster Hunter Tri days... I miss them >: Bring on MH4U next year!

Yeah, okay! You should feed them something that demons don't like! Like... that's up to you ;w;

Hours later... For me..hm. At first I wanted to be an artist cause of how much I liked to draw but then my parents shot that career down when they kept saying how little money you could make.

Then a couple years ago I wanted to be an astronomer since my developing love for the night sky and such but being one would broaden subject studies when I just really liked them for the constellations and stories.

And now my current passion is to be a journalist/photojournalist cause of the school magnet I'm in and the people who was a role model to me when I was 13!

Having your dream coming from Ace Attorney sounds pretty great though

And even later... How nice! That's a lovely evolution of job dreams. Artist, eh...I hear so many people say that's not a good career, but I'm pretty sure if you set your mind to it you can make great money off of it. Oh well. Good luck with the journalism!

I know right? A lot of my job dreams come about like that...

ganon should have a taunt where he pulls out ridley and then puts him away

Brilliant IMO.

I'm more so about the details than for dialogue I suppose. That and reading too many fiction novels probably got the best of me.

Though huh..no names at all? For me I like basing my titles off of Latin words. One exception was this one thing called..'Saiki Rebirth'.

Study the ways of the AP style, know what's happening in the world every week from the news or newspaper, and know the rules (nine principles, seven yardsticks, spj code of ethics). I think..I think that is the gist of it.

Heh, I find detailing things in VN format easier than creating dialogue for characters. That works especially well when it's the pov of a non-talkative character.

I sometimes try to decide a name based of the theme or an event, but that grinds to a halt with wondering which event is worthy enough to get a plaque? Like with the current one, I have no idea what to name it, I may bring that up later too.

Oh, it's like that? Not the conventional means, yeah I see now.

Somewhat in hope since my teacher messed up on some parts of the test so I can bump up my test score woo.

That and excited to go to my friend's house tomorrow to study/tutor her again.

Atm, writing the visual novel I was mentioning earlier but I can't seem to think of a title for it.

Well, if you can't come up with a name right now, don't sweat it. You might just want till you've finished writing your first draft before thinking of one.

I totally don't have a thing for Latin. No. Not me. It's not like my username is Latin or anything