• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Creativity..? Nah there is nothing in this noggin of mine.

Though any name might be better than Equilibrium o: Just tell me if you have any suggestions!

Not sure what to call yours though since I can't find a central theme about it

Hmm, I wonder about that, but hey, I'm in no position to say otherwise.

Give me a minute on that, I had to handle something and lost my train of thought.

Yeah, I know how I want to write the story, but I never found the actual theme for it... survival could be one, but it doesn't quite fit by itself.

Oh yeah good morning for you then! Well I think it's morning over there. It's one of the few art styles I'm generally confident at, aside from landscape drawing. Though the two don't seem to be common in the art world. Were they closed the whole time?

That video is pretty great though <:

It's like 4:23 AM so...good morning! Evening for you, actually. Ahhh, that makes sense. Landscapes eh...you could make some pretty portraits for hanging or something. Maybe I'll ask you if I want landscapes for my games... Just towards that one thing!

Bruce Lee was gdlk as can be. One of my role models, tbqh.

Ahh I suppose so, I'll try focusing on that. The new idea I thought of is giving more inspiration than I expected. So much fun to create the characters and write the stories compared to the last idea I had I thinks! Though wow what a subtle gesture <:

I know that feeling. The story I'm presently considering is easier to plan for than the older story idea I had.

I probably won't, since I'll hopefully be working by then >:

YES! Tomato soup is simply one of God's finest creations. And I'm an atheist! Never had it with cheese though...

Tina better back up her FIGHTAN WORDS

I forgot about that :c fudge

I don't think it' something I can eat by itself, but it's pretty good. It's nice with grilled cheese somehow :L

Tina says she'll fight you irl

well, DST generally happens in summer, and it's summer in the southern hemisphere when it's winter in the northern hemisphere

Oh yeah..wow that was an idiotic moment there. Nevermind on that then. How was your day?

Hmm, I wonder about that, but hey, I'm in no position to say otherwise.

Give me a minute on that, I had to handle something and lost my train of thought.

Yeah, I know how I want to write the story, but I never found the actual theme for it... survival could be one, but it doesn't quite fit by itself.

Ahh alrighty then.

Hm..well what exactly is the plot of it again? Is it just survival?

It's like 4:23 AM so...good morning! Evening for you, actually. Ahhh, that makes sense. Landscapes eh...you could make some pretty portraits for hanging or something. Maybe I'll ask you if I want landscapes for my games... Just towards that one thing!

Bruce Lee was gdlk as can be. One of my role models, tbqh.

..wait waht why are you up so early!? Though huh..maybe if I have time! But games eh? Are you making one o: Well if you say soooo

Bruce Lee was a pretty great individual; I loved watching all of his movies when I was little and would try to imitate his moves haha

Edited by Koneko

I know that feeling. The story I'm presently considering is easier to plan for than the older story idea I had.

So it's not the story with Arthur and Sera..huh. If I could ask, what's the one you're considering? o:

I forgot about that :c fudge

I don't think it' something I can eat by itself, but it's pretty good. It's nice with grilled cheese somehow :L

Tina says she'll fight you irl

Fudgeicles :c Well... it's a fair bit of distance away, so let's make the most of it ;w;

Yeah? I might have to try it with grilled cheese, then. Something you should also try is leek and potato soup. So ncie

Dusko says he doesn't fight kids irl

Ahh alrighty then.

Hm..well what exactly is the plot of it again? Is it just survival?

My thoughts are disorientated, I had to do something that took too long, and I forgot everything.

Yeah, that's more of what I'm working on, I wouldn't say survival alone, grim elements are present, and possibly a morality factor, so it's... basically I want my "actors" to experience both sides of the world, the good and the ugly.

I had to stop earlier because of two reasons, I lost my focus and stuff came up.

Edited by Soledai