• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Morning~!

About that, Sorin decided that we should 'blow up your feed'

Well if you get a New 3DS then you might just be able to play Xenoblade. I'm personally very wary of the New 3DS since I'm afraid about the 'exclusive games' it will get. I hopefully will be able to skip it, but if Nintendo start putting out good exclusive on it, I don't know if I'll cave in or just don't buy it out of spite.

All these news made me rethink my initial decision to just pick up Alpha Sapphire.

And I'd really like to make another multibattle team!

Well, Cloud Nine and Airlock were not mentioned in the abilities negated by Primordial Sea and Desolate Land, so I'd assume they will work.

???

Well, hopefully. Perhaps it'll beeasier to get ahold of than the original. I'm mainly buying it though for the bigger screen, more blocks, and from what I hear better control interface for smash; I've treated it fairly well, but my beautiful blue 3DS is starting to show some signs of wear and tear. Like, the right button on the control pad sometimes doesn't register anymore, probably a by-product of always playing bike simulator when I was breeding in my Y version.

Have a barred owl

That bird's call is pretty funny

I love owls~! I've never heard that call before though. XD

Silver BTW, you have the best sig. *liking the SDR2 sprites*

Heehee, I love them too. I found them on someone's tumblr waaay back when I was first reading SDR2.

you need to

Either check the pm or SKYPE

I will, I will! I take it we haven't made it to chapter 3 yet???