Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Thanks.

Just read an incredibly depressive article remebering how much a shithole this world can be.

But myself, I'm fine.

Huh

Coincidentally, I just read the wikipedia article about the feral child Genie.

Her past is disgusting, but I found the psychological studies conducted terribly interesting. She is the most extreme 'exemplar' so far

Is that all you talk about shinpichu? Do you hate Megaman X6 so much that you have to bring it up every time?

Do you see me bashing gaming consoles and laptops all the time?

U mad?

He's just kidding

About the Pokemon talk

I frankly never knew why people are so competitive over it, and other games in general. I played the main games however I wanted, and didn't bother creating the most efficient teams. I mean, it's more fun to play your own way, and after you are finished you just move on to another game

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Is that all you talk about shinpichu? Do you hate Megaman X6 so much that you have to bring it up every time?

yes. Well, that and how FE3 is literally the best FE game ever and anyone who says otherwise is in denial of its greatness.

All right, I'll stop.

Have a peace offering:

Edited by shinpichu

Huh

Coincidentally, I just read the wikipedia article about the feral child Genie.

Her past is disgusting, but I found the psychological studies conducted terribly interesting. She is the most extreme 'exemplar' so far

U mad?

He's just kidding

About the Pokemon talk

I frankly never knew why people are so competitive over it, and other games in general. I played the main games however I wanted, and didn't bother creating the most efficient teams. I mean, it's more fun to play your own way, and after you are finished you just move on to another game

And I had to check what it was about.

That was an interresting read at least.

I never was particulary competitive in general.

I try to have a diverse enough team, and avoid repeating a type, but otherwise they are the one I found cool or seems fun to play with.

Explain

How you fail at doing your job?

Well, edgy guys usually act condescending towards others, yet act with a certain amount of wit. They are thus not completely apathetic, but simply 'tougher' for a lack of better words than others. Recently you stopped trying to be witty or amusing, most we get to see are those one-liners, which lack the edgyness that once marked you

And I had to check what it was about.

That was an interresting read at least.

I never was particulary competitive in general.

I try to have a diverse enough team, and avoid repeating a type, but otherwise they are the one I found cool or seems fun to play with.

Did you read the whole thing? Or just a fraction? I found the early life and the first few years in the hospital more interesting than the rest, but her regressional phase had its merits (from a scientific pov) as well

Oi c

Well, I'm not judging overly competitive players, I just prefer versatility in my games.

Fun fact: not once did I do EV training

That aspect bored me since my team was strong enough to crush all npc's anyways

Morning~!

???

Well, hopefully. Perhaps it'll beeasier to get ahold of than the original. I'm mainly buying it though for the bigger screen, more blocks, and from what I hear better control interface for smash; I've treated it fairly well, but my beautiful blue 3DS is starting to show some signs of wear and tear. Like, the right button on the control pad sometimes doesn't register anymore, probably a by-product of always playing bike simulator when I was breeding in my Y version.

I love owls~! I've never heard that call before though. XD

Check out your profile feed.

Well, for someone who has no plan to buy a new 3DS, it's cheaper to buy a Xenoblade copy from Amazon than to buy a new console. (also, if the trailer are a good representation of the final product, it looks like the 3DS version has even less texture details than the Wii version, which already didn't have great texture details. I guess this one will have 3D effect though.) My 3DS is still in a decent condition, which I find funny since my brother often blamed me for breaking controllers and wouldn't let me use his consoles, but his 3DS is in a worst condition than mine, despite me playing way more often than him.

Owls are great. And the barred owl's hoot is amazing XD

Heehee, I love them too. I found them on someone's tumblr waaay back when I was first reading SDR2.

I will, I will! I take it we haven't made it to chapter 3 yet???

We're still in chapter 1, but Sorin suggested that people do POVs for other characters