• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

ew cartoons

not those sterotypical modern caretoon tom and jerry carttons. And my grammer is becoming stolypin necktie levekls

Edited by Junko Enoshima

She's been saying the age 17 in Skype for a while now
after someone said they thought she was 16~18, she said she would be 17 now

So I'm not even sure how old she really is

My grandmother has a neighbor who has 30 cats, no hyperbole here. He isn't even that old (i think he's around 50) and has no family whatsoever. It's kind of sad

that will be me I am sure. minus the cats.

My grandmother has a neighbor who has 30 cats, no hyperbole here. He isn't even that old (i think he's around 50) and has no family whatsoever. It's kind of sad

there was this old guy that had a lot of dogs in his house living in the corner of the block I used to live

I don't know the exact number, but certainly more than 10

the smell was unbearable

also, my uncle was the veterinary of his dogs, and the guy claimed that when he dies he would leave his things for him

since he never left a will that, his relatives that didn't even care about him when he was alive appeared to claim his stuff when he did

sad story

EDIT: I hate false cognates

what?

Edited by Sety.

and also no, because if you did care about your waifu you wouldn't do it

Are you really fucking doing this to me right now? I have been teetering between raging and depressed for the past three hours, and you're giving me shit?

No. Kindly fuck off if you're going to be like that.

not those sterotypical modern caretoon tom and jerry carttons. And my grammer is becoming stolypin necktie levekls

Except stolypin doesn't actually type like that, he only does that joking

Wow Nobody, I feel bad for him. Did someone call over a hoarding situation?

Yes, but they left 8 cats that lived inside the house and they kept procreating. TBH, the guy is kind of crazy and i fear what he would do without his cats

Edited by Your Mother

She's all upset and stuff because of "stupid reasoning" or something

I love how whenever I go down my Dad's house, something happens to one of my friends...

I can't go on Skype right now, so I can't help too much. If, however, for whatever reason she wants to speak to me, tell her I'm on SF

since he never left a will that, his relatives that didn't even care about him when he was alive appeared to claim his stuff when he did

My mums's brothers and sisters did the exact same thing ᕕ( ;ᐛ; )ᕗ but my pops didn't give it to them

I love how whenever I go down my Dad's house, something happens to one of my friends...

I can't go on Skype right now, so I can't help too much. If, however, for whatever reason she wants to speak to me, tell her I'm on SF

Alright, I'll tell her.

My mums's brothers and sisters did the exact same thing ᕕ( ;ᐛ; )ᕗ but my pops didn't give it to them

also my mom's money was passed to me when she died

??-year old millionaire whoooo

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ but at what cost