• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Are you really fucking doing this to me right now? I have been teetering between raging and depressed for the past three hours, and you're giving me shit?

No. Kindly fuck off if you're going to be like that.

Well just think about it.If you did really take your own life how would he/she feel.Would he or she ever forgive themselves. I don't know how exactly it went down so I can't totally say but this may sound generic but think about the future. You may be depressed and unhappy now but again just remember how other people would feel for the rest of their lives. You may also want to talk to someone else about this because i have never had a girlfriend. I will leave it at that. You can decide however

Well just think about it.If you did really take your own life how would he/she feel.Would he or she ever forgive themselves. I don't know how exactly it went down so I can't totally say but this may sound generic but think about the future. You may be depressed and unhappy now but again just remember how other people would feel for the rest of their lives. You may also want to talk to someone else about this because i have never had a girlfriend. I will leave it at that. You can decide however

don't

wasn't she one year younger?

and since when do you know Kitty's age?

Don't quote me on this, but I believe Kim's birthday is in January, and she's a school year below Kitty, who's birthday is next month

And she told me, like, the day I started speaking to her

You're only going to make it worse

Don't quote me on this, but I believe Kim's birthday is in January, and she's a school year below Kitty, who's birthday is next month

And she told me, like, the day I started speaking to her

iunno, i remember she saying that kitty was a year older than her

i was thinking kitty was 16 since she said something about being younger than kim when she said she was 17

not sure if she said one year younger or just younger

Haha tonton, the guy who writtes that twitter account about sf really likes to quote your posts

what?

wow what a liar

hue

suspicious

huh?

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Who's the liar? o:

i was thinking kitty was 16 since she said something about being younger than kim when she said she was 17

lol

what?

suspicious

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=41789&page=1

See for yourself

well again I stopped there, It's not a good idea to go on about this any further so can we stop now

You made it worse by replying, and made it even worse by replying back.

You should've stopped when he said fuck off.

Now please do.