• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I suppose it takes a bit of adjustment! But huh, I've heard different about them. Apparently they're really good and were praised during streams and such. o Ao

It's like a really accelerated course for World History I suppose. Usually you would learn from the year 1500 to the present but in AP, you learn 12,000 years. It also helps you get college credit by taking this test they have at the end of the year.

I typically am okay with pen as long they are compromising but writing the questions were just horrible ono;;

I see. You Americans have strange classes

Making you write the questions is pretty mean, especially in our era of printers and technology

Oh man, writing. I still have that one writer's callus on my right hand...the memories...

I already have one on my left ring finger ;v;'' but hello! how are you?

I see I see, that's good, you need your rest after all, I recall mention of a test or something on Wednesday, so I wish you good luck when the time comes.

"Kittee, you shouldn't fall all asleeping here, wake up, go get some wateer"... Well, considering my luck, nothing's set yet.

nahh more like "hey you with the name that no one believes in" crai

but thanks!

I'm restarting it anyway

SORRY IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO

well alrighty then have FUN

Heh, sorrow to be a harbinger of bad omens. Mixed feelings is kind of unfortunate, but also kind of fortunate too, I guess. Such is the virtue of being mixed.

Glad to hear the lesson came in handy then! I wasn't sure if you finished because you went to sleep early on Friday, but I shouldn't have doubted and just believed. You are a good girl. What is this thing that's happening on Wednesday, an organized practice exam or...?

Excellent, I think I snagged most of those pictures off of one of those tumblr repost things, and a lot of the armor designs were good and practical, so I figured it would be useful for your situation.

What I've been up to? I just typed a post to shock about it earlier, but firefox ate it in submission and I was sad. There wasn't a whole lot notable. I helped my mother paint the outside of the house over the weekend, my dad was out of town at a scout campout thing. The siding and windows were redone over the summer and with winter closing in getting the paint on the bits than need it before that hits is kind of coming up fast. Watched some movies over the weekend, World War Z and Divergent, and I finished Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright. I'm now playing Style Savvy Trendsetters when I'm not practicing some Touhou. I'm going to put a couple complete replays up on my youtube channel, if you have any interest I could link you.

Other than that and getting annoyed by some allergies (my eyes are itchy and watery kind of fierce right now) I think it's mostly same old same old for me.

I'm not sure what it is exactly but it's called the ACT Plan. It looks pretty similar to how the actual ACT testing is but it's less questions for English and Math iirc.

But you watched Divergent? o: I read the book series but I never got to watch the movie. How was it? And I am really jealous you got the Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright game ;____; It would be cool if you were able to record that one fangame from a while back, but any game is fine o/ Or you could do the one you showed me in the PM a..while while back. yeah! Forgot the name of the game series. Though hopefully your allergies go away soon ono;; The changing seasons makes it a horrible time for people with asthma and allergies involving pollen

I see. You Americans have strange classes

Making you write the questions is pretty mean, especially in our era of printers and technology

'murica, land of the free with restrictions applied

I think he does it so we can have it implanted in our minds, but it's just too much of a hassle

Edited by Koneko

what is the solution of 5/8m-3/8=1/2m+7/8, i keep on getting 1/10. I subtract 5/8m-1/2m to get 1/8m-3/8=7/8. I then add 3/8 to get 1/2m=10/8, then i divide to get 1/10 but when i go to do the math to make sure i got my answer it doesn't work okay let me retype the problem since i'm terrible at typign problems

Edited by Junk

I already have one on my left ring finger ;v;'' but hello! how are you?

Oh my. I quite like mine, it can be a superficial sign of scholarly bearing, and then everyone will think I'm really wise and stuff!

And hello! I'm doing pretty well. I felt a little crummy when I woke up but I'm much better now. Trying to write a synopsis for my story since you asked for it...though it turns out the synopsis doesn't sound all that interesting, so I may have to spoil you instead. How about you?

actual problem 5/8m-3/8=1/2m+7/8

Step 1: 5/8-1/2= 1/8m-3/8=7/8

Step 2: 7/8+3/8=10/8 which means 1/8m=10/8

Step 3:1/8 multiplied by 8/10 gets me 1 /10 so m=1/10

Edited by Junk

what is the solution of 5/8m-3/8=1/2m+7/8, i keep on getting 1/10. I subtract 5/8m-1/2m to get 1/8m-3/8=7/8. I then add 3/8 to get 1/2m=10/8, then i divide to get 1/10 but when i go to do the math to make sure i got my answer it doesn't work okay let me retype the problem since i'm terrible at typign problems

Did you try adding 3/8 to both sides of the equation? after that you can subtract 1/2m from each side to get a result of 1/8m = 10/8

nahh more like "hey you with the name that no one believes in" crai

but thanks!

>_> what an... interesting principal... wait, I remember you telling me that about him.

Null sweat, also, if you can't rest or sleep for any reason, you know how to get me.

Also, if anyone hasn't asked, what're you up to right now, if I may?

that's wrong.

try starting by multiplying everything by eight

you will get

5m - 3 = 4m + 7

then

m = 10

sorry but not upgrading, i got my answer which is apparently but how are they doing it, i swear i'm doing this the way it was taught.

I get what you did wrong. It's in the last step. To get m, you should multiply 10/8 by 8/1, rather than 1/8 by 8/10. you didn't get m, you got 1/m

Edited by NOBODY

Oh my. I quite like mine, it can be a superficial sign of scholarly bearing, and then everyone will think I'm really wise and stuff!

And hello! I'm doing pretty well. I felt a little crummy when I woke up but I'm much better now. Trying to write a synopsis for my story since you asked for it...though it turns out the synopsis doesn't sound all that interesting, so I may have to spoil you instead. How about you?

But you're already wise, no need for something like that to prove it o:

Though you didn't have to do something like that ;v; I am doing okay! Not liking this week tbh, but I'll get through with it!

>_> what an... interesting principal... wait, I remember you telling me that about him.

Null sweat, also, if you can't rest or sleep for any reason, you know how to get me.

Also, if anyone hasn't asked, what're you up to right now, if I may?

Ahh nono, this is one of the assistant principals, not the actual principal.

I am in the interview stage since one of the stories I wrote for my publication got moved to be a secondary and now I got to RESTART IT crai

man i'm going to ask my teacher tomorrow which fraction you actually flip >_>

you flip the one that is alongside the variable. Other wise, you'd have to "toss" the variable to the other side, which would give you the inverse of the variable

Edited by NOBODY

First add 3/8 to both sides. Then subtract 1/2m from both sides. Then divide by 1/8 to get m = 10/8/1/8 to get m = 10

Ahh nono, this is one of the assistant principals, not the actual principal.

I am in the interview stage since one of the stories I wrote for my publication got moved to be a secondary and now I got to RESTART IT crai

*reads back* You sure did say assistant, I misread, my bad... >_>

Well that sounds terrible... I think? you have my condolences, and my wish of luck. Journalism jargon <_<