• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm not sure what it is exactly but it's called the ACT Plan. It looks pretty similar to how the actual ACT testing is but it's less questions for English and Math iirc.

But you watched Divergent? o: I read the book series but I never got to watch the movie. How was it? And I am really jealous you got the Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright game ;____; It would be cool if you were able to record that one fangame from a while back, but any game is fine o/ Or you could do the one you showed me in the PM a..while while back. yeah! Forgot the name of the game series. Though hopefully your allergies go away soon ono;; The changing seasons makes it a horrible time for people with asthma and allergies involving pollen

Divergent was a fine movie. I didn't read the book(s), so I can't really comment on how the transition was handled, and there were some minor flaws, but it was completely watchable and enjoyable.

It was pretty fun, though imo much heavier on the Layton side of things than the PW side of things.

Oh yeah, I've kind of put the back burner on that, I was going to ask John how to do the comments onfeed thing.

Your well wishes are appreciated.

Gotta be the very best like no one ever was

To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause

Okay..well there's a primary (the main one right) and there's the secondaries (mini stories)

I was assigned to a spread (so 2 pages) to write a story about foreign languages.

My primary ended up becoming another secondary cause it wasn't of much importance compared to the new story.

It's not necessarily a bad thing since I'm writing all the stuff, but I got more work than most of the other sophomores in my class

Ohh, alright, now I somewhat get it.

So it's not that it wasn't primary material, just that it wasn't what they were looking for?

I think I get it, the frustration comes from the fact that since you had the most work before, you have to do it all again for the primary publication?

I'll get this, I guarantee it!

I know i like Test too

Test.jpg

*Crickets because no besides Nightmare and a few others get it*

lol

Goofy!..I think that's who you were trying to imitate. If not, I am being idiotic atm <':

Gotta be the very best like no one ever was

It is Goofy indeed. You're not being idiotic! You're spot-on.

Yessss, that's what I like to hear! School stuff been bothering you this week?

Divergent was a fine movie. I didn't read the book(s), so I can't really comment on how the transition was handled, and there were some minor flaws, but it was completely watchable and enjoyable.

It was pretty fun, though imo much heavier on the Layton side of things than the PW side of things.

Oh yeah, I've kind of put the back burner on that, I was going to ask John how to do the comments onfeed thing.

Your well wishes are appreciated.

Ahh I see I see! Though huh really? I was hoping for more PW representation too :c

ohh alrighty then. hopefully get to see you play sometime in the nearby future o/ your commentary is nice

To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause

Ohh, alright, now I somewhat get it.

So it's not that it wasn't primary material, just that it wasn't what they were looking for?

I think I get it, the frustration comes from the fact that since you had the most work before, you have to do it all again for the primary publication?

I'll get this, I guarantee it!

I will travel across the land, searching far and wide

Journalism is complicated so it'll take a while! I think it's more so of which one is more important and such.

I understand the reasoning of why they did it, but yeah. Essentially I have to write a whole new story.

I think I'll go to bed now because a certain someone kept me up last night

Also

Kitty do you still want to talk

I'M SORRY

It is Goofy indeed. You're not being idiotic! You're spot-on.

Yessss, that's what I like to hear! School stuff been bothering you this week?

oh yeyy

school hasn't been much of a bother, but more so what's happening because of school