• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

no it's cool, no need to apologize!

though ehh..it's fine I guess (?) I guess it was something I should've realized sooner.

I also needed time to try to understand what happened in that finale. need to remember to brace myself when watching an anime associated with Gen Urobuchi

:x

I went on a walk and came up with ideas for my story. Don't think it's anything I can share in PM though cause spoilers. Funnily one idea came from one song I was listening to on my walk.

the next break..2 weeks. man I can't wait for such a day ; U ;

I also needed time to try to understand what happened in that finale. need to remember to brace myself when watching an anime associated with Gen Urobuchi

:x

I went on a walk and came up with ideas for my story. Don't think it's anything I can share in PM though cause spoilers. Funnily one idea came from one song I was listening to on my walk.

I watched the early episodes of it but never finished it for some reason. Hm..maybe I should go back and watch it

Though that sounds nice! In the meantime, I finished writing the first chapter of sorts (without major dialogue) o/

the next break..2 weeks. man I can't wait for such a day ; U ;

I watched the early episodes of it but never finished it for some reason. Hm..maybe I should go back and watch it

Though that sounds nice! In the meantime, I finished writing the first chapter of sorts (without major dialogue) o/

Well, I watched the first 4 episodes, then waited until last Thursday to catch up.

So is it a draft of the first chapter? (is that what you mean by 'without major dialogue?)

Edited by LuxSpes

I won't be/wasn't able to watch ;_;

;-;

Okay, I'll do Koumajou Densetsu instead of Scarlet Curiosity then. Should still be fun. Sorry, bad time? I guess it's pretty late for you maybe?

Anyway, just gonna get started here any minute. I think I finished tweaking everything I need to.

;-;

Okay, I'll do Koumajou Densetsu instead of Scarlet Curiosity then. Should still be fun. Sorry, bad time? I guess it's pretty late for you maybe?

Anyway, just gonna get started here any minute. I think I finished tweaking everything I need to.

Let me just... clear my list real fast, and I'll see if I can get there.

Well, I watched the first 4 episodes, then waited until last Thursday to catch up.

So is it a draft of the first chapter? (is that what you mean by 'without major dialogue?)

I suppose it's a draft since no one hasn't critiqued it. though since it's a vn, it should contain a lot of dialogue which I really didn't do ahaha..ha.. OTL

I suppose it's a draft since no one hasn't critiqued it. though since it's a vn, it should contain a lot of dialogue which I really didn't do ahaha..ha.. OTL

Would you like me to take a look at it? even if there's not a lot of dialogue