• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hallo!

Oooh, I'll have to think on that for a bit...is it like a personalized stage/theme, or just contributing to the general pool?

it's personal for each person.

sock wanted to use one of the Art of Fighting team's themes as yours, but I thought it was best to wait for input from you.

i am not lying

After chapter one, because there isn't anything important going on in chapter 2 were going to chapter 3. I think

:]

Didn't know that.

good morning everyone, I hope you guys had a nice rest and all

exception to kieran with the so called "superior time zone"

Good morning Kitty

Oh really? Hmmm, I'll have to start writing soon...

Pretty good. Having a good night's sleep and sleeping in does wonders for mental health. And I happened to splurge yesterday while taking my bro to get his Smash 3DS pre-order and getting the ICO+Shadow of the Collossus Collection, so now I have yet another thing to distract me. I'll be off to slay some Titans in a bit.....er, I mean Colossi.....

Sooooo, we're skipping Chapter 2???

I heard good things about Shadow of the Colossus, but I never played it since I don't own a playstation console. (and you should try to find a copy of Metroid Prime)

We apparently are

Edited by LuxSpes

Pretty good. Having a good night's sleep and sleeping in does wonders for mental health. And I happened to splurge yesterday while taking my bro to get his Smash 3DS pre-order and getting the ICO+Shadow of the Collossus Collection, so now I have yet another thing to distract me. I'll be off to slay some Titans in a bit.....er, I mean Colossi.....

ICO is probably one of the most beautiful games I've ever seen; I really liked the music and scenery for the game. Oh and the story too! I'm assuming you're playing Shadow of the Colossus first?

Good morning Kitty

Morning Lux, how are you?

And good morning to you. You feeling any better?

Not really..man. Someone told me to go to the doctors if it kept up, but I can't just blurt out 'oh I accidentally -blank- cause I didn't noticed'

Then they'll think I did it and I'm just going to raeg

OK so far

it's still the morning

Something was wrong with Kitty?

Well that is good to know then!

It's just something that involved with yesterday's situation is all, no biggie

Not really..man. Someone told me to go to the doctors if it kept up, but I can't just blurt out 'oh I accidentally -blank- cause I didn't noticed'

Then they'll think I did it and I'm just going to raeg

Hmm, I see. If it keeps up tomorrow, can you see your school's nurse? You can just say, "Oh, I was out yesterday and -blank- happened," or something

Larry Butz is one weird dude so far; Though stupid old man for killing her >:

Hi Kitty

Hey Breezy, how are you?

oh,

If you say so, then it's all good

We're doing supermoves for the HHH fighter now

If anybody wants to put down what they want, feel free too

http://piratepad.net/K75r8dudhf

mhm!

I'll be there in a moment; though I will be multitasking due to ace attorney

I'm good

Just haven't done much since I just woke up a while ago xp

well that's good to know then haha

oops I forgot that most of you guys weren't awake for a while ;v;''

oh yeah, chapter one is almost completely typed, just a couple more paragraphs iirc

Hmm, I see. If it keeps up tomorrow, can you see your school's nurse? You can just say, "Oh, I was out yesterday and -blank- happened," or something

I thought I already told you this -- we don't have a school nurse. They either send us home to to the hospital depending on the case.

Oh really? Hmmm, I'll have to start writing soon...

Sooooo, we're skipping Chapter 2???

i can't wait to see you write

I thought I already told you this -- we don't have a school nurse. They either send us home to to the hospital depending on the case.

Then my memory is failing me again (nothing new there), sorry. I guess if you don't want to tell your parents then you'll just have to tough it out, horrendous as that sounds

Larry Butz is one weird dude so far; Though stupid old man for killing her >:

well that's good to know then haha

oops I forgot that most of you guys weren't awake for a while ;v;''

oh yeah, chapter one is almost completely typed, just a couple more paragraphs iirc

72.gif

Good to hear that it's nearly done! (typing the chapter I mean)

Or describe it to either me, shin, or lux and we'll put it in for you

I'm not sure if the close range style still applies but it would be cool if it involved either of the following:

1) Books and Magic

2) Guns and Knives

Not sure how to make it an ultimate attack of sorts

Then my memory is failing me again (nothing new there), sorry. I guess if you don't want to tell your parents then you'll just have to tough it out, horrendous as that sounds

No, it's fine. I'm just hoping toughing it out won't make things worse like what happened back in June. Man that was a horrible time.

72.gif

Good to hear that it's nearly done! (typing the chapter I mean)

He's getting excited over his own murder trial ;____; Larry no stahp doing this to me

I'm not sure if the close range style still applies but it would be cool if it involved either of the following:

1) Books and Magic

2) Guns and Knives

Its cool kitty we already have one down

1) Books and Magic

2) Guns and Knives

No, it's fine. I'm just hoping toughing it out won't make things worse like what happened back in June. Man that was a horrible time.

He's getting excited over his own murder trial ;____; Larry no stahp doing this to me

Larry_Butz_Thumbs_Up_2.gif