• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Party? No. I just had a hard time sleeping yesterday, and today the class i generally like is being boring :F

Also, good luck with your father going to your job. Is it a nightclub?

Oh, right. Oops

It's primarily a rugby club. It's going to be quite busy today, since the under 7's are having a game

didn't I say I'd make a gamer out of him? Better start early ~
Oh right, my sister is gonna leave the hospital today
By the time you meet your family at work my nephew will have arrived at my house :3

... I approve of this

Oh, that's awesome! Better subject him to the likes of Halo, COD, and Battlefield as soon as!

Edited by Dusk Hunt Dodge

AHA I CAUGHT YOU AGAIN

i think it's cool. i don't really like the gameplay styles of main touhou games but the series interests me enough to want to try those fangames.

*gasp* jiggly!! (that's all i was waiting for in smash 4. all i wanted :L i was more excited for her than mega man then i found out bowser jr was there too aaaa)

smash bros is a fighting game yes it and some game boy game are the only ones i'm into. smash bros is commonly argued as not being a real fighting game though since you know...there's some actual level design and freedom lol.

when do you enjoy school?

what game is it?

make him play mega man X 3 B]

I read some touhou manga and doujinshi, which were mostly pretty good. Said person who recommended me swr told me that touhou is at its strongest in the fan works, since they give the story and characters actual depth.

I always loved the anime scenes where jiggly would come in and try to sing ~ (and I can't play the game ;_; no 3ds crai)

Not like others perhaps but it's still about fighting. It's just more unique I guess (also, I hoped playstation all-stars battle would be like smash, but it turned out crap. And I had hoped to play a smash game with sony characters :/)

1) math and physics I just love the subjects idk

2) when most people leave me alone, it's the most comfy if the only one who I talk to is my best friend

3) when a teacher is missing and I can listen to music in peace

Morrowind from the elder scrolls series

All with time, he'll become a pro :3

Edited by Kokone Kirino

lets showdownnnnn

But I don't have smash ;_;

Oh, right. Oops

It's primarily a rugby club. It's going to be quite busy today, since the under 7's are having a game

... I approve of this

Oh, that's awesome! Better subject him to the likes of Halo, COD, and Battlefield as soon as!

Dusk, I said I wanted to make a gamer out of him, not a COD kiddie

Gotta keep him smart

Well, Kalas changed to "Alice Margatroid", Solais changed to "Koakuma" and Shadow is "Yukari Yakumo". So I was like...Conformity, huh. Why not.

So I am Remi now \o/

Also because the member title you thought up for me fits Remilia very well.

I was doing that stuff before it was cool.

;~;

I was 13, okay? 13! ]:

I've had worse usernames

Like the one i had when i started playing ragnarok haha

dan_rag

I was 11 back than. I almost can't believe that was 9 years ago :O

Edited by NOBODY