Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

football is bad

Let's put it this way.
When I was in middle school, a friend of mine claimed I knew more abot Zelda than the developers, even though I only played about half the series at that point.Video games I'm interested in wise.

this doesn't make sense

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

photo-10771.gif?_r=1411825879

EYEBROW MASTER RACE

-eyebrow wiggle-

hey tristian! how are you today?

Dat avi

ur theme tho

morning lux, how are you?

I actually slept soundly this time around. Tis a good feeling. Though in a few minutes, I'm going to be going out for breakfast

As for you?

That is good to know! I am somewhat sick..again. But I cheered myself up by making yogurt parfaits and omelettes for brunch.

So I guess for the most part, I am doing well atm.

Morning, Kitty. I am all right, albeit groggy. Always like this after a night down Father's <_< Yourself?

Omaigod that gif yes lovely/10 <3

Though poor you :c /patpat I am doing well for the most part, not looking forward to Saturday classes in the afternoon.

Omaigod that gif yes lovely/10 <3

Though poor you :c /patpat I am doing well for the most part, not looking forward to Saturday classes in the afternoon.

I don't even like Doctor Who (gasp! A British person who doesn't like Doctor Who? Yes, I'm a heretic), but I just had to use it :L

Petting the Duck Hunt Dog? Is that a good idea? But yeah, weekend classes suck. /patpat

I like my theme

I'm doing good.

I just gained more respect for detective gumshoe now

but yes I can tell you like your theme a bunch when we had the twewy talk a while back <:

ahh good to know then!

Oh hey Kitty

hey waluigi, how are you?

I'm doing ok so far

nothing to note, really

except eyebrows:

them eyebrows are lovely yes

though that is good to know you're doing well!

I don't even like Doctor Who (gasp! A British person who doesn't like Doctor Who? Yes, I'm a heretic), but I just had to use it :L

Petting the Duck Hunt Dog? Is that a good idea? But yeah, weekend classes suck. /patpat

How dare you not like Doctor Who!? //shot I'm kidding I like it but I guess I'm not /too/ into it. Lovely use for it though!

I don't know man is it? These classes are going to continue till December and that's just too far crai

Edited by Koneko

How dare you not like Doctor Who!? //shot I'm kidding I like it but I guess I'm not /too/ into it. Lovely use for it though!

I don't know man is it? These classes are going to continue till December and that's just too far crai

Look bruh I am SORRY. Yeah, it was pretty MAGNIFICENT

I dunno; might just scratch me ear. And that sounds awful ;~; You should forget all about it and play Board Game

Look bruh I am SORRY. Yeah, it was pretty MAGNIFICENT

I dunno; might just scratch me ear. And that sounds awful ;~; You should forget all about it and play Board Game

bruh you're not even sorry

but sure board game sounds cool! I'll pm you the link to the game wee

which is why she shouldn't use it

unless you have knowledge of the character you're using, then that's the exception

Still bullocks

Assume you found a piece of art somewhere

You have no clue where it is from, but you like it

Not using it out of fear for using a char you don't know is bs because the character might also be just an original drawing, the one using it isn't at 'fault'

And if you know this character, then you automatically know something about him, triggering the 'exception"

As such, using a certain avi of a certain series is never wrong