• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm also puzzled since I think this thread is gibberish to anyone who doesn't follow it very regularly.

that's my point

and I'm telling them to make an account so they can join but they just won't listen

!!

I'm also puzzled since I think this thread is gibberish to anyone who doesn't follow it very regularly.

I just put something on, attempt to change the topic from Pokemon. Guess what it was last time? Pokemon Pinball.

@Dusk: Eh, Tabitha, my kitten (oh non-HP name), is pretty naughty. She does the strangest things (plays with squeaky toys, dog food, climbs in the sink to lick plates, etc....)

TABITHA

And that IS pretty naughty, lol. Bless her little cotton socks. My dog, Shane, only begins getting naughty when the baby niece is around. He goes ballistic

so would be the fe4 thread and ltpw

And that happens at times there

Point taken,

I guess huge threads that update quickly are given to incite curiosity in onlookers that try to understand why these threads are so popular and what they're about.

Then they stay for a couple of pages and still don't get it.

She's got an awful lot of energy her joints don't want. And she hates being alone. If there's only one person in the house, she follows them.

Yeah, my dog doesn't like to be alone either. He just sits next to someone if they're eating food and will nudging you with his nose until it's either all gone or you've given him a tiny bit

Point taken,

I guess huge threads that update quickly are given to incite curiosity in onlookers that try to understand why these threads are so popular and what they're about.

Then they stay for a couple of pages and still don't get it.

but there are like

two guests that stay always

@Dusk: I don't know any dog that likes to be alone. I did know two cats that did, though they're long gone. Also Tabby got into the laundry machine once and Willow told me. I was very relieved that she did, otherwise, no more Tabitha.

@Dusk: I don't know any dog that likes to be alone. I did know two cats that did, though they're long gone. Also Tabby got into the laundry machine once and Willow told me. I was very relieved that she did, otherwise, no more Tabitha.

Sounds like Tabitha is forever indebted to Willow then. I'm betting Willow got treated? o: