Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I'm so sorry Mayo. If you ever need to talk, let me know.

Thanks Mei, I will in case it gets too much

If it can help in the slightest,

you didn't ruin my day Mayo

Hang in there, man

We got your back

Hey, it's already something, I'm aware that many are quickly affected by even reading things like that, so I was worried for a second.

And I'm somewhat better, or rather, it doesn't feel like I'm bring strangled anymore. Nothing noteworthy happened today, so I was able to calm a bit down after what happened yesterday. Keeping a calm head is honestly the most important thing to do right now, it won't help my friend if I go insane over this. But problem is, I'll only be able to visit him during the weekends because the hospital he's at is too far away for days where I have school. I'll just abuse that time and spend the weekends with him...

It's amazing how you can be concerned with ruining moods in that situation. But yeesh, that sounds tough. Hang in there man.

Usually my depressions come from psychological problems of mine, at those times I turn into a recluse. But since this time everything I'm dealing with is coming from extern sources, I guess I'm more perceptive of my surroundings than usual...Feeling like shit can make one be more attent about others too from what it seems

I'll try, I think I'm starting to digest all that is going on right now

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

you had my hopes up goddamn it

I tried to look back to see to which post HK was answering but found none. So I assumed pencil #2 wasn't a real product and just found some reason why a #2 product would be more popular IRL. Better advertising, cheaper cost and higher availability all seems like potential explanations.

I tried to look back to see to which post HK was answering but found none. So I assumed pencil #2 wasn't a real product and just found some reason why a #2 product would be more popular IRL. Better advertising, cheaper cost and higher availability all seems like potential explanations.

capitalism ho

why are you disappointed, Kouhai

I just kinda think NGNL is a slightly better version than Sao, which as you may know I despise. But idk, I've grown into a critic of the medium, I guess it is otay for watching without further inspection of plot/characters. It tried to be intelligent, so eh

Does that answer your question, senpai?

I just kinda think NGNL is a slightly better version than Sao, which as you may know I despise. But idk, I've grown into a critic of the medium, I guess it is otay for watching without further inspection of plot/characters. It tried to be intelligent, so eh

Does that answer your question, senpai?

no, you are disowned for comparing it to SAO