• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

At least PL vs AA has some cute Maya/Luke scenes.

Maya/Luke...never would have seen it coming.

VON KARMA IS A FRICKING FEMALE DOG WHO DESERVES TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF

I have come to like Edgeworth as a character cause of how horrible von karma is

mm indeed :c I know it's for plot but it makes me sad sometimes to see them like that at times. Damon Grant however..let's not mention the man. He made Edgeworth go bye bye and now I'm just ;_____;

But you had some lows huh? Hopefully it's not anything too bad

WAHAHAHAHA

jsyk the series is filled with terrible people like that so you'll have much hate to dispense!

So von Karma did some good after all. yokatta

It is quite sad indeed, even if it makes for a powerful plot. That he did...RIP Edgeworth. ;__;

Ahhh yeah, nothing too bad! Just usual dumb depression stuff. I've overcome them, thankfully.

I have yet to play 'Trials and Tribulations' and 'Justice for All', but I can say that Ace Attorney Investigation made me really like Edgeworth (so I was hyped when he appeared in Dual Destinies)

I can't wait to play the other ones when I have time to. The AA series is really nice! I can't believe I didn't start any sooner ahhh

WAHAHAHAHA
jsyk the series is filled with terrible people like that so you'll have much hate to dispense!
So von Karma did some good after all. yokatta
It is quite sad indeed, even if it makes for a powerful plot. That he did...RIP Edgeworth. ;__;
Ahhh yeah, nothing too bad! Just usual dumb depression stuff. I've overcome them, thankfully.

that prick is the prick of all pricks crai

maaan this game has really nice characters but then there are characters that make you want to headdesk so many times

though I suppose so! von Karma thank you for being such a person

;___; don't even remind me, I cried so much

:c that is a bit worrisome but..if you say so! I wish you the best of luck. ohh and a smile a day keeps the sadness away

I can't wait to play the other ones when I have time to. The AA series is really nice! I can't believe I didn't start any sooner ahhh

maaan this game has really nice characters but then there are characters that make you want to headdesk so many times

:c that is a bit worrisome but..if you say so! I wish you the best of luck. ohh and a smile a day keeps the sadness away

I'm waiting for your opinions about the future games.

Remember the magic spell if you're sad :

~Howawan~ ~Fuwawan~

~Howawan~ ~Fuwawan~

Together they solve puzzles !

Also, unrelated, but there's this.

NEAT

/patpat it's okay. He's dead now.

It does indeed. It's pretty realistic in that way. I also like how convincingly terrible the terrible ones are. They're all my favourites.

Thank you indeed, von Karma.

/patpatpat Now then, when you have the time, it's onto JFA...

pn8.gif

It's really nothing to worry about! But thank you, and I do appreciate your concern. I shall try and keep that in mind!

It's never too late to start.

I also started both Professor Layton and Ace Attorney less than 2 years ago.

Never regretted it.

(I though you needed to scream "Objection" on a mike, so that's what I never tried it before... #truestory)