• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ohh, just saw this

Ahhhhh let me summarize:

[spoiler=Steins Gate spoilers]woooooow, I think shit hit the fan; We bout to have a party, terrorist bomb threat!, people barging in, guns waving, KIRYU MOEKA(she looked real good in that suit, ngl) Mayuri ;~;... time leap, Mayuri again ;~;, time leap again x2, Mayuri ;~;... she can't catch a break, I feel bad, Okabe just can't seem to save her... or catch a break himself... and man, Moeka looks good in that suit though... also Kurisu is an @channeler, heheh... I also developed a soft spot for Suzuha, yep.

Even my brother, who was barely paying any attention previously, got hooked.

Ohhhhh, this is where the real fun starts~ I never liked Mayuri, but even I felt bad for her after all that. Poor girl keeps getting killed and nothing can stop it. So how is Okabe right now? Is he already going nuts, or is he still optimistic? Moeka looks pretty great indeed, although at that point I just couldn't come to like her :<

Oh, right, and she got pretty flustered about it when called out hehe. she's from /a/

Suzuha is pretty gr9 too, with her naivety regarding some common aspects of life and her soldier-like attitude she often displays.

I hope he'll keep being entertained, Steins Gate is pretty awesome

[spoiler=More Steins Gate spoilers]...Oh shit, Suzuha's letter... I was in shock when I read that.. oh man that is awful to have happen... this is getting intense. why didn't I read this sooner!?

Adding: After reading that letter, I wondered how it happened... I had a feeling, and I didn't want to be right, but I was... this is intense

Oh fuck. You're there already? That letter nearly made me tear up, the content was way to sad. Because then you would be unable to enjoy it now

Yes, yes it is. Although there is still A LOT of intense content in the VN, from here it only gets better

How far are you by now?

Ohh, just saw this

Ohhhhh, this is where the real fun starts~ I never liked Mayuri, but even I felt bad for her after all that. Poor girl keeps getting killed and nothing can stop it. So how is Okabe right now? Is he already going nuts, or is he still optimistic? Moeka looks pretty great indeed, although at that point I just couldn't come to like her :<

Oh, right, and she got pretty flustered about it when called out hehe. she's from /a/

Suzuha is pretty gr9 too, with her naivety regarding some common aspects of life and her soldier-like attitude she often displays.

I hope he'll keep being entertained, Steins Gate is pretty awesome

Oh fuck. You're there already? That letter nearly made me tear up, the content was way to sad. Because then you would be unable to enjoy it now

Yes, yes it is. Although there is still A LOT of intense content in the VN, from here it only gets better

How far are you by now?

My brother's wording was something like this: every time I looked over, something silly was going on, I look over just now and someone getting shot, what happened? He already had an idea that time travel was a thing, so the time leaping didn't confuse him, I think it got his attention, he's around more when I read it now. I think the one Mayuri death that was like "oh shit" aside from the first headshot, was when got pushed in front of the train, I mean, I saw it coming, I just didn't know it was gonna happen like that..... I teared up that letter too, man I thinking, that's odd, where's the IBN? *reads letter*...oh shit *sniffle*

New cycle, I got Suzuha's ending, during that 2-day loop, Okabe was about to lose his mind, when he was "appraising" Suzuha, I was like... "Uh, Uhhh, UHHH... is he about to--!?" But fortunately it didn't happen... I'm thinking of trying to get Luka's or Moeka's ending next, probably Luka's, I haven't answered any of Moeka's texts, too nervous now >.<