• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

SE is still plenty cool. They're not killing off their franchises and are still loyal to their fans. All them fanservice games, man. So good.

Wsome of them are getting weaker, with ff as a prime example, but yeah, they aren't exactly bad either. It's just...I liked them more years ago

My brother's wording was something like this: every time I looked over, something silly was going on, I look over just now and someone getting shot, what happened? He already had an idea that time travel was a thing, so the time leaping didn't confuse him, I think it got his attention, he's around more when I read it now. I think the one Mayuri death that was like "oh shit" aside from the first headshot, was when got pushed in front of the train, I mean, I saw it coming, I just didn't know it was gonna happen like that..... I teared up that letter too, man I thinking, that's odd, where's the IBN? *reads letter*...oh shit *sniffle*

New cycle, I got Suzuha's ending, during that 2-day loop, Okabe was about to lose his mind, when he was "appraising" Suzuha, I was like... "Uh, Uhhh, UHHH... is he about to--!?" But fortunately it didn't happen... I'm thinking of trying to get Luka's or Moeka's ending next, probably Luka's, I haven't answered any of Moeka's texts, too nervous now >.<

I must admit though, as juvenile some of S; G's humor may be, mainly Daru's jokes, I still found myself enjoying the silly parts, due to the memorable characters involved in the gags.

Oh, right, that was quite...gruesome. Seeing Nae so traumatized was the worst part of it though, her look was just...ugh.

And in those years she took care of mr. Braun, which I find pretty funny too.

Oh, nice. How did you like that one? I thought it too open-ended, but it is fitting nontheless. Although I can't say I see any chemistry between Suzuha and Okabe. I mean. Kurisu otp

Luka's, eh? Luka must have been my least favorite character, I always found her/him so..boring. But the route is still pretty nice, so eh. I presume you'll be doing true route last?

I must admit though, as juvenile some of S; G's humor may be, mainly Daru's jokes, I still found myself enjoying the silly parts, due to the memorable characters involved in the gags.

Oh, right, that was quite...gruesome. Seeing Nae so traumatized was the worst part of it though, her look was just...ugh.

And in those years she took care of mr. Braun, which I find pretty funny too.

Oh, nice. How did you like that one? I thought it too open-ended, but it is fitting nontheless. Although I can't say I see any chemistry between Suzuha and Okabe. I mean. Kurisu otp

Luka's, eh? Luka must have been my least favorite character, I always found her/him so..boring. But the route is still pretty nice, so eh. I presume you'll be doing true route last?

Same, at first I was impartial towards the humor, but did find the scenes fun though.

After Mayuri died I thought I was in for some terrible imagery, but nope, just a shocked Nae, still, that's preffered to a mangled corpse... in comparison.

I did chuckle at that a bit, Mr. Braun being taken care of by part-time warrior

My bit of bias for Suzuha made me it a bit, but yeah, it left me wondering, I'll just go on think it ended well... the power of love That Kurisu, I did managed to catch her lecture this time, instead of listening to just her voice. But yeah, if I can't seem to click with Luka, then I'll probably shift to Moeka or Faris, after Faris sent her D-mail, I got interested in why she sent it. I might save the true end for last, yeah, that depends at the moment though. but if all else fails, KURISU!

Same, at first I was impartial towards the humor, but did find the scenes fun though.

After Mayuri died I thought I was in for some terrible imagery, but nope, just a shocked Nae, still, that's preffered to a mangled corpse... in comparison.

I did chuckle at that a bit, Mr. Braun being taken care of by part-time warrior

My bit of bias for Suzuha made me it a bit, but yeah, it left me wondering, I'll just go on think it ended well... the power of love That Kurisu, I did managed to catch her lecture this time, instead of listening to just her voice. But yeah, if I can't seem to click with Luka, then I'll probably shift to Moeka or Faris, after Faris sent her D-mail, I got interested in why she sent it. I might save the true end for last, yeah, that depends at the moment though. but if all else fails, KURISU!

A friend of mine played the VN, he still often acts like Daru when he wants to annoy me

Indeed, but it gives a different sense of shock than the corpse would have had. Whereas the corpse would have made us feel disgust, Nae's face gave a more eerie, creepy feeling, and a sense of compassion for poor Nae.

[spoiler=why are we using two?]That's the good part about open-ended routes, viewer interpretation is

necessary and welcome here.

Love and peace man

You mean you didn't the first time around? Creep

Faris nyan-nyan <3

Kurisu route and true route are separate, just saying

A friend of mine played the VN, he still often acts like Daru when he wants to annoy me

Indeed, but it gives a different sense of shock than the corpse would have had. Whereas the corpse would have made us feel disgust, Nae's face gave a more eerie, creepy feeling, and a sense of compassion for poor Nae.

[spoiler=why are we using two?]That's the good part about open-ended routes, viewer interpretation is

necessary and welcome here.

Love and peace man

You mean you didn't the first time around? Creep

Faris nyan-nyan <3

Kurisu route and true route are separate, just saying

[spoiler=combined into one!]oh wow, how nice of him, indeed, that was how I felt after the shock of what just happened wore off.

Agreed with the open ended things.

Heheh, nope, I was just like, that voice~

Yep, gonna possibly go with Faris nyan

You mean... Kurisu isn't the truth?