Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

do you believe in magic?

Magic is achieving a result despite an astronomically low probability of success, magic is what we call miracles. Of miracles exist, so does magic, a power only our wills can conjure up

Umineko <3

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

HHH = Smash blog

[spoiler=you ninja'd me, damn] I have some very weird friends
Thanks god at least Okabe listened to the content
What do you know about her by now?
As in the answer to life? Pretty sure that's 42
Basically, Kurisu's route is not the full true route, the true route is longer

[spoiler=ninja speed though]

I managed the second time around ^_^

Faris, let me think, she's a descendant of something about Akibahara, I think like the owners or something, and her real name is Akiha iirc.

Aww...

Oh alright, I get you, yeah, I'll probably do the true route last, I kind of habitually do that in VNs until it became a thing, assuming I didn't accidentally get it first in whatever I read at the time

HHH = Smash blog

[spoiler=ninja speed though]

I managed the second time around ^_^

Faris, let me think, she's a descendant of something about Akibahara, I think like the owners or something, and her real name is Akiha iirc.

Aww...

Oh alright, I get you, yeah, I'll probably do the true route last, I kind of habitually do that in VNs until it became a thing, assuming I didn't accidentally get it first in whatever I read at the time

[spoiler=2fast4me]

How did you find that short speech then? Time travel is a subject I like quite a bit, which is why I did research on the physics of it too, and I'm pleased that S; G didn't make too much up and stayed true to the real theories.

Oh, you forgot she's a badass at that board game, although I keep forgetting what it is lel

:[

I do that too normally under the motto "leave the best for last". I didn't in Clannad though, I didn't do the true route at all because I knew the anime and didn't want to endure Nagisa's personality once again

Just arrived at the hospital, later

[spoiler=2fast4me]

How did you find that short speech then? Time travel is a subject I like quite a bit, which is why I did research on the physics of it too, and I'm pleased that S; G didn't make too much up and stayed true to the real theories.

Oh, you forgot she's a badass at that board game, although I keep forgetting what it is lel

:[

I do that too normally under the motto "leave the best for last". I didn't in Clannad though, I didn't do the true route at all because I knew the anime and didn't want to endure Nagisa's personality once again

Just arrived at the hospital, later

I liked it quite a bit, and how Kurisu proposed a possibility then clearly explained how it wouldn't work.

Oh, I sure did forget that, Rainet Battlers I think it's called.

Yeah, I also didn't do it for G-senjou no Maou, mostly because I didn't getting on the true route worked that way

Okay, hope everything goes well.

Well you can't say that until Damian and I smash ^^;

I may not be Damian (or is he my alt???) buuut...

I can say with a fair amount of confidence that John is indeed a Better Smasher than I.

I can also say that the gulf in our abilities - at least with SSB4 - is not quite as wide as I thought.

Je suis de retour

Pour vous jouer un mauvais tour.

Afin de préserver le monde de la dévastation
Afin de rallier tous les peuples à notre nation
Afin d'écraser l'amour et la vérité
Afin d'étendre notre pouvoir jusqu'à la voie lactée

Jessie !
James !

La Team Rocket plus rapide que la lumière
Rendez-vous tous, ou ce sera la guerre

Miaouss, oui, la guerre !