• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Kariya... is a good person, up to a point

[spoiler=f/z spoilers]yep it's amazing to think this is what kotomine kirei had done before f/sn I wonder how this will play out in f/sn him killing rin's dad and all.

Tis alright, I didn't specify it at first!

Yes, I am now a vampire just like your mother would have described //shot

-INSERTS SUSPICIOUS MUSIC FOR THE SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY-

see! not so suspicious. I would have asked for hair and eye color but that makes me feel too stalkerish at times for some reason ;___;

Right, right.

Wahaha, then we can both be vampires!

THE MOOD IS HEIGHTENED OH MY

Very not suspicious! And that's okay, I wouldn't mind questions like that. But if you'd like to know, my hair and eye colour are both very azn.

Tis alright, I didn't specify it at first!

Yes, I am now a vampire just like your mother would have described //shot

-INSERTS SUSPICIOUS MUSIC FOR THE SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY-

see! not so suspicious. I would have asked for hair and eye color but that makes me feel too stalkerish at times for some reason ;___;

Sent PM.

But ahh I see, I guess I should've expected that. For volunteers, do they mostly work at the information desk/convenience store or could they help the doctors/nurses/patients as well?

Looking through it right now.

Volunteers in the hospital are there to provide a humanizing touch to the services. They work at information desks, reception desks, convenience store and hands out drinks to people waiting for a doctor.

Suspicious Kitty

Indeed I am, hi Breezy

Right, right.
Wahaha, then we can both be vampires!
THE MOOD IS HEIGHTENED OH MY
Very not suspicious! And that's okay, I wouldn't mind questions like that. But if you'd like to know, my hair and eye colour are both very azn.

Hopefully you are not the kind that sparkles, that would be awfully scary

JUST THE RIGHT TYPE FOR SUSPENSE YES

..I am really hoping I get this right. Black hair and brown eyes..right? ;v;

Looking through it right now.

Volunteers in the hospital are there to provide a humanizing touch to the services. They work at information desks, reception desks, convenience store and hands out drinks to people waiting for a doctor.

A humanizing touch...? Huh, how interesting. When people over here volunteer, it's usually not because they enjoy it, more so they do it to get their credit hours for clubs and such. It's maddening at times but..if it gets people to do the job! I suppose it's somewhat alright.

I just now realized it after being idiotic, but that's a lovely Junpei icon you have there Monde o/