• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

hi there.

How are things?

How are you, man?

I'm alright.

Not much has really happened recently aside from getting into a new franchise and Bravely Default(a rather amusing name actually, "Bravely Wait").

You?

Looking at my four options, John and Dusk grant me the most benefit gameplaywise. So I'll probably go A Dusk B John. ZM's Anima... has no crit, which is bad, especially since I'm Ice, and Duck's Thunder has Crit, but no attack. So yeah. There's an analysis of my supports.

Answer my support analysis!

How are things?

Streeeeeeeeessed.

Well... mostly because my friends are having issues and their stress adds to mine and stuff... so... :< For myself, I guess... I dunno me.... I was just sick (with a head cold) during this weekend and is just recovering now.

Looking at my four options, John and Dusk grant me the most benefit gameplaywise. So I'll probably go A Dusk B John. ZM's Anima... has no crit, which is bad, especially since I'm Ice, and Duck's Thunder has Crit, but no attack. So yeah. There's an analysis of my supports.

I just came in here... I'm only B Level? T_T

Also, what is this about?

Streeeeeeeeessed.

Well... mostly because my friends are having issues and their stress adds to mine and stuff... so... :< For myself, I guess... I dunno me.... I was just sick (with a head cold) during this weekend and is just recovering now.

Sorry to hear about that. Stress is never fun(unless it's eustress, but you get what I mean).

idklol

John - Shitty lord - Fire
Kim - Best early peg - Dark
Kitty - Enemy Myrm with wo dao and true boss - Light
Nobody - Seth/Tits like Oifaye - Anima
Dennis - navarre archetype - Ice
J - trap priest - Fire
Lux - Monk - Dark
PK - Green cav - Fire
Makaze - Red cav - Ice
Dusk - early shota archer - Wind
Glac - prepromo sniper - Ice
Freohr - Pegeohr - Anima
Shirley - Troubadour - Thunder
Shadow - non true main villain - Dark
Duck - Pirate - Thunder
ZM - Nomad - Anima
Poly - Hero - Thunder
HK - Hero-King - Fire
Dodge - Armor - Wind
Comet - Shaman - Thunder
Google - Fighter - Fire
Facebook - Dancer/Bard - Wind
Tonton - Wyvern rider - Light
shadow doesn't matter because not player unit, but still

WAIT WHAT? do I have green hair and use bows only?

WHAT DID I MISS WHILE I WAS GONE?!?!

Why is John a 'shitty' lord? Give him legit stats because he, Kim, Dusk, and a mage are probably going to hog my early exp.

Yeah! What is my main weapons btw? Are they swords and lances? :D

Answer my support analysis!

Looks good but...

I think I should be a A support :Kappa:

Kim's making a hack about the thread. I suck because prepromo w/ worst affinity... You're the lord since you are the OP.

You or Dusk doesn't matter, gameplay-wise, but I would be less favorable to both of you, due to join time and being lolIce. Who do you want, btw? I think Duck, ZM, and I were the only ones with requests, atm.

Kim's making a hack about the thread. I suck because prepromo w/ worst affinity... You're the lord since you are the OP. You or Dusk doesn't matter, gameplay-wise, but I would be less favorable to both of you, due to join time and being lolIce. Who do you want, btw? I think Duck, ZM, and I were the only ones with requests, atm.

Oh... I see.

Hm...

Idk how many units i get to pick... give me a sec...

*Edit*

Oh... You mean as part of my support tree convos?

Edited by n7 Average Azn (John)

Yes you are picking support partners. I'm one, obviously, since I picked you already, can't remember if Duck/ZM did. 7 partners total.

ZM, they can't post in FFtF, and they have a special forum only they are allowed in. It's part of Integrity and eCut's AFD prank.

Is David part of this? He and I should support, too.

@ZM: He's having trouble picking a class. I'm the answerer here for now, Tonton, Kim, and Nobody are in purgatory, apparently.

Unless I'm confused and Sylveon Lord isn't talking about me there, I never have trouble picking a class for this kind of thing.

Always a Paladin.

Yes you are picking support partners. I'm one, obviously, since I picked you already, can't remember if Duck/ZM did. 7 partners total. ZM, they can't post in FFtF, and they have a special forum only they are allowed in. It's part of Integrity and eCut's AFD prank.

@Purgatory comment: LOL WAT?

I want to see this forum...

and who's eCut?

Also, i'll just have to pick my partners and then find out