Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

How long will the whole 'banned from FFtF' joke last? And I actually remember the interview where Nintendo counted BSFE.

I'm sure it's just as long as they want to be in there i suppose.

Oh yeah John if those are your 7, I'd say A/B with Duck/Dusk (I think HK is a Gotoh of sorts). You have a lot of lolAnima/lolIce partners... little good choice!

Those LolAnima/Ice Partners are the ones that will help me avoid those LolRNGCritDeaths, so they are a lot more useful than you think. :P

Besides, I never really need to consider support bonuses besides Crit evade, since that is the only one I really like to have; +15 Crit Evade is awesome.

and I'd like to have my support partners make sense storywise~! ^_^

I'm a junior in high school. 11th grade.

GTG now, see you later.

Byebye ZM ^^ Have a good day!

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

On wedneadays, i have classes between 8AM and 9 PM, which is really tiring.

That's basically a worse version of my Monday (8h30AM to 8h30PM with 7h30 of classes) and I already find my Monday to be tiring. 8AM to 9PM is brutal.

I'm sure it's just as long as they want to be in there i suppose.

Those LolAnima/Ice Partners are the ones that will help me avoid those LolRNGCritDeaths, so they are a lot more useful than you think. :P

Besides, I never really need to consider support bonuses besides Crit evade, since that is the only one I really like to have; +15 Crit Evade is awesome.

and I'd like to have my support partners make sense storywise~! ^_^

Byebye ZM ^^ Have a good day!

+15 Crit is huge. Lyn Crits way more with just A Hector or Wil, not counting the B. And I recall you saying Crit evede is part of every affinity, so It's not as Important as Crit is when ranking them.

Most Player units have enough Luck to nearly never be critted anyway.

Thus, Anima and Ice are the worst affinities.

+15 Crit is huge. Lyn Crits way more with just A Hector or Wil, not counting the B. And I recall you saying Crit evede is part of every affinity, so It's not as Important as Crit is when ranking them.

Most Player units have enough Luck to nearly never be critted anyway.

Thus, Anima and Ice are the worst affinities.

I correct myself, crit evade isn't part of every affinity; I checked.

And I'd rather have consistent bonuses like +Atk/+Def since those are always activated and have more use in lower support levels than +2.5/5 crit at lower levels, not to mention crits don't always activate.

That's basically a worse version of my Monday (8h30AM to 8h30PM with 7h30 of classes) and I already find my Monday to be tiring. 8AM to 9PM is brutal.

I have 10 hours of classes =\

But tbh, i like my schedule, because thanks to the fact that my mondays and wedneaday are loaded with classes, i almost don't have classes the other days

Edited by Your Mother

If you see this, I say Hi to Kinumi, Naughx, Duck, Freohr and Hero-King who are still in the depths of Purgatory ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

hai I'm a messenger /w/

[11:54:18 AM] Kim: someone here that's not in purgatory, can you go the HHH thread and tell Lux that we (or I, at least) will stay there until eCut conquers the entirety of sf

Can I join them?

And John, a consistant approximate 30% crit late game is much better than 45% crit evade that you get from Supports/Luck. Approximately 20%-30% Crit evade from Luck alone is enough for most of your units to avoid enemy crits. You will have more active supports lategame, they are designed to be used then. Crit, on the other hand, is very useful later due to lack of enemy luck. Knoll needs the Crit evade boost, because his Luck is lol, but that makes him your main Hoplan Guard candidate when you decide to use him, negating the issue. Thus, Crit is the better bonus, since they become more reliable, that 1 Crit isn't useful, but 16 is. 30-35 (What I usually see from my Lyns with Iron Swords and A Hector/B Wil or Vice Versa) makes crits constant, since it's just one RN when the hit is so high that the skew from that is either trivial or completely absent.

*pokes*

*pokes back*

Can I join them?

And John, a consistant approximate 30% crit late game is much better than 45% crit evade that you get from Supports/Luck. Approximately 20%-30% Crit evade from Luck alone is enough for most of your units to avoid enemy crits. You will have more active supports lategame, they are designed to be used then. Crit, on the other hand, is very useful later due to lack of enemy luck. Knoll needs the Crit evade boost, because his Luck is lol, but that makes him your main Hoplan Guard candidate when you decide to use him, negating the issue. Thus, Crit is the better bonus, since they become more reliable, that 1 Crit isn't useful, but 16 is. 30-35 (What I usually see from my Lyns with Iron Swords and A Hector/B Wil or Vice Versa) makes crits constant, since it's just one RN when the hit is so high that the skew from that is either trivial or completely absent.

Noooo, if you join them, then I won't be able to talk to you anymore... T_T

I concede Glac-chan.

You win this one; I knew I wasn't going to win this battle. ^_^

I still don't regret my choices at all though~!

Not sure

Maybe they'll stay there until they admit their folly and pledge their allegiance to the Fruit.

Uhhhhhhhh.......

hai I'm a messenger /w/

[11:54:18 AM] Kim: someone here that's not in purgatory, can you go the HHH thread and tell Lux that we (or I, at least) will stay there until eCut conquers the entirety of sf

.... Huh. Why. >_>;;

hai I'm a messenger /w/

Considering that the eCut rebellion has been pretty much crushed in the majority of SF, chances are she'll stay down there for a long time :/

Edited by LuxSpes

and another message comes along:

[12:21:21 PM] Freohr Datia: weeeeeeell perhaps somebody could pass on for me that I'm mainly going to try to stay until I don't have any more school work for the week? =3

Join us in our loyalty to Empress eCut, then. So I see you understand now. And my pain from liking Eliwood/Ninian storywise.

no

also why is that pain

I do Eliwood/Ninian and Hector/Florina all day errday.

I'm not quite sure why exactly, but Naughx says:

tell them: "They have a thread (HHH), but we've an entire forum for ourselves."

:< But but... wait, people can STAY in Purgatory? wat

I'm not quite sure why exactly, but Naughx says:

tell them: "They have a thread (HHH), but we've an entire forum for ourselves."

An awfully reduced forum with around 5 active people and no sub-forum

and another message comes along:

[12:21:21 PM] Freohr Datia: weeeeeeell perhaps somebody could pass on for me that I'm mainly going to try to stay until I don't have any more school work for the week? =3

But you're still in the chat

I should have done that to limit my distractions(schools out in 3 weeks. Class end this Friday).