Afternoon Lux

Curse this world for inventing such a thing

Morning Kitty

Afternoon Tristian, how are you today?

Hello.

Hello owo/ How are you?

why do you have classes on saturday

Mother signed me up for them

Good morning! I had a NOT BAD rest. How about you?

Though that sounds unfortunate. Are they gonna end any time?

That is good to know! I had an okay rest. My sisters rolled me off the bed around 10:30 crai

It ends around 3:45 but then I tutor my friends after that till maybe..8ish. Busy on a Saturday like usual OTL

@Night She starts classes at 1 and ends at 5 EST

I meant more like how long till she won't have classes on Saturdays at all.

NiGhTMArE HOw ArE yOu?!/!/qkjalad

Doing fine, I am. And you are acting in strange? That is, worry. But at any rate, a meeting is nice.

That is good to know! I had an okay rest. My sisters rolled me off the bed around 10:30 crai

It ends around 3:45 but then I tutor my friends after that till maybe..8ish. Busy on a Saturday like usual OTL

Wahaha, that's the sibling life for you. But good to know it was pretty okay at least!

Such a busy life you lead. Hopefully it'll all be fruitful in the end! You must learn a lot from these experiences.

Edited by Nightmare

I meant more like how long till she won't have classes on Saturdays at all.

Wahaha, that's the sibling life for you. But good to know it was pretty okay at least!

Such a busy life you lead. Hopefully it'll all be fruitful in the end! You must learn a lot from these experiences.

Ehh well the system goes like this -- Occurs for a couple of months and then stops for a month. Then it comes back and the pattern continues.

Curse being the oldest ffff- Though now that I think of it, do you have any siblings? o:

I certainly hope so! I'm hoping to earn some money by becoming a tutor next year. Then it shall be worth all the times I've done it this year!

@Kitty. Doing ok, going out for my little brothers birthday, hoping the best for him

Ah, well I guess it would be weird for a stranger to say happy birthday to him haha

Where are you guys going to celebrate it?

THAT''''''''''S GOOD NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOUR DAY IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, and okay. Thank you for wish. I hope you of the same thing.

Ehh well the system goes like this -- Occurs for a couple of months and then stops for a month. Then it comes back and the pattern continues.

Curse being the oldest ffff- Though now that I think of it, do you have any siblings? o:

I certainly hope so! I'm hoping to earn some money by becoming a tutor next year. Then it shall be worth all the times I've done it this year!

Ahh, so it keeps going on... Hang in there man!

So you're the oldest! And I do indeed. Three of them, to be precise. I have an older brother and an older sister, and also a younger brother. So I guess that makes me the third, but somehow I feel like I'm the only adult out of them all...

It has been written, an alert man will learn from every event. Though you're not a man but still. That does sound good though! Making money always makes things worth it. Even the suspicious things.

Onto the dreaded classes ahahaha crai

@Kitty. Going to my grandparents place. I appreciate the thought of saying happy birthday though

Ah well have fun then owo/

Ahh, so it keeps going on... Hang in there man!
So you're the oldest! And I do indeed. Three of them, to be precise. I have an older brother and an older sister, and also a younger brother. So I guess that makes me the third, but somehow I feel like I'm the only adult out of them all...
It has been written, an alert man will learn from every event. Though you're not a man but still. That does sound good though! Making money always makes things worth it. Even the suspicious things.

I shall try to do so!

But cool, older siblings /w/ I would've expected you to be the oldest at first, but I guess not. Though how come you feel like the only adult? Are they more childish? o:

Well like that one Disney song goes, I'll make a man outta you But yeah! Money to spend on more books //shot Suspicious activity involves high risk so sadly cannot do that..yet <:

Onto the dreaded classes ahahaha crai

I shall try to do so!

But cool, older siblings /w/ I would've expected you to be the oldest at first, but I guess not. Though how come you feel like the only adult? Are they more childish? o:

Well like that one Disney song goes, I'll make a man outta you But yeah! Money to spend on more books //shot Suspicious activity involves high risk so sadly cannot do that..yet <:

GOOD LUCK

Excellent.

Do I seem so old?! But yeah, they're kind of childish, prone to throwing temper tantrums and very irresponsible! Though tbf, my younger brother is calmer usually and actually a child so he's excused, and the others don't do it thaaaat frequently.

Best Disney song. Besides Hellfire. If there's anything I'd approve the monopoly of one's finances being focused on, it would be books! Ohohoho, yet, is it? Very suspicious indeed.

.niaga daerht iranatuF eht pu nepo dluohs uoy eramthgiN

phoenixwrightheadshake.gif

Edited by Nightmare