• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Not quite I have to say, Zhuge Liang's plan was already skewed when Liu Bei marched on Yiling. True, that he made plans to protect Liu Bei during, but the plan in the larger scale already needed to be 'readjusted' and as a result, his plan for Shu to unite the land was delayed, indefinitely, the outer shell, part I agree, Jiang Wei was not enough to carry out his plans.

Actually, I think Zhuge Liang got a wrench in his plans when Fan Castle happened.

That's my main problem with her, coming off of DW5 and 6 where Sima Yi was at his best, that was just bothersome to see.

Jiang Wei as Sima Yi has said countless times isn't good enough to match Zhuge Liang's intellect, and never would be. Liu Bei was kinda the foothold of Shu, and with his death, there isn't a real leader to take over.

Fan Castle was... remind me.

Yep..<_<;

Jiang Wei as Sima Yi has said countless times isn't good enough to match Zhuge Liang's intellect, and never would be. Liu Bei was kinda the foothold of Shu, and with his death, there isn't a real leader to take over.

Fan Castle was... remind me.

Yep..<_<;

Yep, Jiang Wei's constant northern expeditions... actually, if you're doing Jin's story, it should tell you. And yep, no one could take Liu Bei's place, Liu Bei himself kind of foreshadowed that, with his "if my son proves to be incompetent, I want you to take care of Shu." that he said to Zhuge Liang.

Fan Castle was where Guan Yu died, and when Wu broke their alliance with Shu.

Guan Yu

;_;

Yep, Jiang Wei's constant northern expeditions... actually, if you're doing Jin's story, it should tell you. And yep, no one could take Liu Bei's place, Liu Bei himself kind of foreshadowed that, with his "if my son proves to be incompetent, I want you to take care of Shu." that he said to Zhuge Liang.

Fan Castle was where Guan Yu died, and when Wu broke their alliance with Shu.

indeed, and he did, and then he died too

I'm pretty sure that it wasn't when Guan Yu died, it was also when Zhang Fei died too, that was kinda then decline of Shu

I need to check out Dynasty Warriors

join the clan

I need to check out Dynasty Warriors

I say go for it if you want, and also, if you don't mind slower paced strategy games, the Romance of the Three Kingdom games also.

;_;

indeed, and he did, and then he died too

I'm pretty sure that it wasn't when Guan Yu died, it was also when Zhang Fei died too, that was kinda then decline of Shu

join the clan

Yep, Zhuge Liang, however, was able to predict his own death and had arranged for his death to be hidden, if I have my history right...

Did you mean to say wasn't just when Guan Yu died? But yeah, Zhang Fei was a bit different, he died shortly after Fan Castle, but nontheless it was the cause of his eventual death

I say go for it if you want, and also, if you don't mind slower paced strategy games, the Romance of the Three Kingdom games also.

Yep, Zhuge Liang, however, was able to predict his own death and had arranged for his death to be hidden, if I have my history right...

Did you mean to say wasn't just when Guan Yu died? But yeah, Zhang Fei was a bit different, he died shortly after Fan Castle, but nontheless it was the cause of his eventual death

Really now.

I mean to say it declined when Guan Yu died and Zhang Fei just accelerated it's fall, in a sense

oh yeah sol i wanted to ask wich legend of the three kingdom game i should try first

Hmm? You mean the Romance of the Three Kingdom games? Are you interested in the RoTK story?

If so, honestly, I'm not sure which to start with, I started with the 4th one then worked backwards, then I skipped to the 11th one, then back to the 10th and I personally enjoyed the 10th one very much.

Hmm? You mean the Romance of the Three Kingdom games? Are you interested in the RoTK story?

If so, honestly, I'm not sure which to start with, I started with the 4th one then worked backwards, then I skipped to the 11th one, then back to the 10th and I personally enjoyed the 10th one very much.

lol why did i type legend

i c