• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Wow, I haven't even seen the Epilouge, I feel so...

It's kind of a half hour exposition dump

but it's so pretty that I don't care.

Man I agree with pretty everything you just said, but I can't completely recall the 6, other than Mikiya's sister being in it

it's the one where Shiki and Azaka go into the Reien Academy to investigate the faeries and stuff

[spoiler=Stuff that got changed that bugs me (legit spoilers for KnK part 6)]They changed what Hideo Hamaya was doing

In the movie, instead of running a prostitution ring out of class 4 like the book, he now was either a drug addict or a drug dealerm/manufacturer (tbh they were never clear on what exactly he was doing). And instead of Kaori having gotten pregnant through the whole prostitution thing, she found out about about his drug thing, and he drugged her to keep her quiet...which somehow made her an addict? It didn't really make sense to me.

Also, they changed the climax. They added a thing where Ouji lost control of the faeries, which would've made sense if they'd include the warning in the book about faeries not being easy to control, but they didn't. Also, when she loses control some big flower showed up and ate Ouji, and Azaka had to fight that. Apparently it's the source of her magic or something, but it was never really explained.

Also, most of Satsuki's story was cut.

I did like the bit where Shiki opens a lock with a ruler. And the "Paanchi!" that Azaka tries to give Shiki.

YES

tumblr_m7x1pvIXc41r8fsdno5_500.gif

Hello Mei

I've been giving A Wonderful life a look

Slow start, but it looks ok so far

Things will pick up soon

Are you watching a LP or did you buy the game?

Merci monsieur :L

At least SF let me change it

Je vous en prie

Aww, you still can't get a sig??

It's kind of a half hour exposition dump

but it's so pretty that I don't care.

it's the one where Shiki and Azaka go into the Reien Academy to investigate the faeries and stuff

[spoiler=Stuff that got changed that bugs me (legit spoilers for KnK part 6)]They changed what Hideo Hamaya was doing

In the movie, instead of running a prostitution ring out of class 4 like the book, he now was either a drug addict or a drug dealerm/manufacturer (tbh they were never clear on what exactly he was doing). And instead of Kaori having gotten pregnant through the whole prostitution thing, she found out about about his drug thing, and he drugged her to keep her quiet...which somehow made her an addict? It didn't really make sense to me.

Also, they changed the climax. They added a thing where Ouji lost control of the faeries, which would've made sense if they'd include the warning in the book about faeries not being easy to control, but they didn't. Also, when she loses control some big flower showed up and ate Ouji, and Azaka had to fight that. Apparently it's the source of her magic or something, but it was never really explained.

Also, most of Satsuki's story was cut.

I did like the bit where Shiki opens a lock with a ruler. And the "Paanchi!" that Azaka tries to give Shiki.

Ah, I see, and yeah, I remember now, I found it okay, not really outstanding

Ah, I see, and yeah, I remember now, I found it okay, not really outstanding

Kinda felt like they were treating it like filler and just wanted to get to Part 7.

Incidentally, the two best KnK movies (5 and 7) are also the ones with double the normal runtime.