• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Dragon Quest IX was OK, but it kind of bored me after a while. I heard Dragon Quest VIII was one of the best ones, up there with Dragon Quest IV/V.

IX is at it's best with the huge post game tbh.

VIII has my favorite protagonist and is pretty fun, but I kinda wish Yangus and Jessica were a bit less over appreciated.

Actually mage chicks in DQ tend to have insane Fandoms compared to the rest of their games' casts.

Please do! It's much more subtle about its terror, so that is very enjoyable, and it's written as a series of journal entries and letters which makes it very interesting to read, especially since it's done so well.

Very interesting indeed. And quite short too, as Wells' works tended to be.

It's one of the most important works by Mulla Sadra, prominent Iranian philosopher. It covers a variety of subjects, mostly those discussed in Islam. It would be a different flavour, certainly! Which also reminds me of 1001 Nights...have you read that too?

Journal entry style!? Yes another novel there's another like that! I tend to like that format a lot, but I haven't been able to find much books like that. Even more reasoning to read it. Though I'll make sure to check out The Invisible Man.

Hm..that might actually help out in my World History class so I might read it..if they have it. I've watched 1001 Nights before, but haven't read it yet. Is that a good novel too? o Ao

Edited by Koneko

Journal entry style!? Yes another novel there's another like that! I tend to like that format a lot, but I haven't been able to find much books like that. Even more reasoning to read it. Though I'll make sure to check out The Invisible Man.

Hm..that might actually help out in my World History class so I might read it..if they have it. I've watched 1001 Nights before, but haven't read it yet. Is that a good novel too? o Ao

Wahaha, then I'm glad to have mentioned that! And excellent, do tell me what you think.

Ahh yeah, it might not be available in just any place...but it should be helpful hopefully! 1001 Nights is definitely amazing! I mean, maybe I have a little cultural bias, but still...interesting storytelling method too. Which one have you watched btw? The Italian film?

do you even know how much time it took for me to find a good section that wasn't RIDDEN WITH SPOILERS

enough time for you to endure it and still show us! very much appreciate miss kimbuhluh

Wahaha, then I'm glad to have mentioned that! And excellent, do tell me what you think.

Ahh yeah, it might not be available in just any place...but it should be helpful hopefully! 1001 Nights is definitely amazing! I mean, maybe I have a little cultural bias, but still...interesting storytelling method too. Which one have you watched btw? The Italian film?

So many books, so little money. The novels that have to be sacrificed fff- ;___;

Persian culture overall is pretty lovely so having pride for it is fineee. But yeah, I think I watched the Italian film with my parents.

So many books, so little money. The novels that have to be sacrificed fff- ;___;

Persian culture overall is pretty lovely so having pride for it is fineee. But yeah, I think I watched the Italian film with my parents.

Very sad indeed. Another time, though! Thankfully these books and novels and stuff will never die awayyyyyyy.

It is indeed, though 1001 Nights is Arabian, to be precise! I have a little pride for that too though, since my two sides lead to both Iran and Arabia. 8'D And also Azerbaijan...

And oh my. o: I haven't watched that one myself, though I was intending to. How was it, if you remember?