• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

the thing is here for those curious (careful watching that video, there's some spoilery stuff after the shirou/sakura attack)

I was just about to say, if you post something about Kirei, it better be the Mapo Tofu scene... I was not disappointed

it should either be that or about his jogging

I suppose!

Have you found any characters you're comfortable with and like using in Smash yet?

During my time with the Demo, I was surprised since I ended up using Link most of the time, which I never really used in the previous games. In the full game, I've been using Lucina and Robin and I'm thinking of giving Fox, Shiek and Greninja a more thorough look.

I drew a witch picture last year for skype somewhere..aha!

[spoiler=would this work? and holy shit this is huge]e5ec531b13.png

saywhutnao

That's a pretty neat drawing Kitty :o

Edited by LuxSpes

During my time with the Demo, I was surprised since I ended up using Link most of the time, which I never really used in the previous games. In the full game, I've been using Lucina and Robin and I'm thinking of giving Fox, Shiek and Greninja a more thorough look.

My boy Fox! SF needs another Fox user right now. Lucina and Robin are both fun to use, also

Try AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Program Files (x86)/etc.

I'm on win8 looked in the appdata folder and found that virtualstore folder buried inside

fun fact i only thought of looking there because of the touhou games that store the replays there

My boy Fox! SF needs another Fox user right now. Lucina and Robin are both fun to use, also

gimme the game and i'll use fox all day every day

Edited by Thordo

I found a weird glitch in an Ike vs Fox match up. It most likely can't be replicated, but I hit an Aether at a weird angle at 0% and they went to the top of the screen. They then could not move while falling off the edge.

Edited by Steel Waluweegee

Fox has been one of my most used characters in all 3 games, so chances are I'll end up using it here as well xp