Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hello Aki

'ello

zQsj1Jg.jpg

Wondering if I should officially publish this.

You wrote that? It sounds like a really touhou-like start. Though Reimu getting messed with by fairies is how a bunch of fangames started as

Kushia Microphylla

Ahh, cool, that's good then.

Oh wow, she is reaaaaallllyyyyy pretty

'ello

You wrote that? It sounds like a really touhou-like start. Though Reimu getting messed with by fairies is how a bunch of fangames started as

Oh wow, she is reaaaaallllyyyyy pretty

It's from a Drabble Tag on a general anime/games forum

The prompt was "Please stop, it's annoying" so.

Edited by Glaceon Princess

Puppy was the used prompt of those three.

He came back on the third day, carrying the lillipup in his hands. They welcomed him home with eager arms, fed him and bathed him and clothed him and let him rest, before the hole was dug. He lowered the puppy inside, along with its Pokeball. An old aunt muttered a prayer to the white dragon. His cousins shoveled dirt into the pit, stuck a stake into the earth to mark the place where the dog was buried.

He never cried.

>w< true story

speaking of your not-waifu, is she from something? just googling her name makes it seems like she's a character that some artist came up with, but doesn't have any sort of other media she's involved in.

yep, original character.

do not steal

I see.

On an unrelated note, I'm considering switching to a Halloween themed Sacchin avatar....but I can't find many, let alone one that I really like.

Best I've found is this one: http://www.gz-loader.com/ura2dimg/data/1357732227/org/image1363351574.jpg

Thoughts?

do not steal

I see.

On an unrelated note, I'm considering switching to a Halloween themed Sacchin avatar....but I can't find many, let alone one that I really like.

Best I've found is this one: http://www.gz-loader.com/ura2dimg/data/1357732227/org/image1363351574.jpg

Thoughts?

Error 502

No clue.

Ask Zoey.nera01.jpg

Wow... poor lillipup

>_______>

do not steal

I see.

Thoughts?

Oh no, I won't take her, >u<

but I got an error for that link.