Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Haha.. I kinda felt sorry for Reah at the end of Origin..

;~; It was pretty touching, my feels were in full effect, that, plus the combat high I was on from the fight beforehand made the feels have more impact.

I think I had genuinely shed a tear at the end of Ys2... bias for Feena was too strong.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

;~; It was pretty touching, my feels were in full effect, that, plus the combat high I was on from the fight beforehand made the feels have more impact.

I think I had genuinely shed a tear at the end of Ys2... bias for Feena was too strong.

Oh wow.. Yeah.. Hm, i don't think I have a favorite YS character.. Only Kiseki xD

Oh wow.. Yeah.. Hm, i don't think I have a favorite YS character.. Only Kiseki xD

Oh, is there an Ys you haven't played? Your favorite Kiseki characters are the ones on your profile?

Nah, i have lots, they're just my number 1 favorites from each respective country

The only YS games i haven't played are Ys: Memories of Celceta ( Includes the originals ) Ys 5 and Ys 7

Edited by Xisa

Oh I see ^_^, and I approve of Rixia >u>

The only one I haven't played is Celceta, you know there is a finished translation of Ys 5, yes? And Ys 7 is.. okay, nothing to write home about like say, Origin and Felghana.

Oh I see ^_^, and I approve of Rixia >u>

The only one I haven't played is Celceta, you know there is a finished translation of Ys 5, yes? And Ys 7 is.. okay, nothing to write home about like say, Origin and Felghana.

Yes, Rixia~

THERE'S A TRANSLATION?

Mm yeah, thats why i have never really started Ys 7.. I only like the soundtrack xD

I have a bias for swords... wait a minute, I think I mentioned that when we first met.

Yep, It was finished when Celceta was launched, iirc, to celebrate the release, snes go get it ^.^

Oh? Yeahhh, that soundtrack is pretty good, there was this song I liked, I can't remember the name right now, but it was great.

Welcome back Shy, were you on vacation again?

I'm all right for the most part, and yourself?

Nope, but I will go in vacation in a few day.

Fantasy Life took all my times (And I haven't even bought the DLCs yet), and I'm following lots of anime this season.

I'm fine, thanks.

Edited by Thy Danse

Nope, but I will go in vacation in a few day.

Fantasy Life took all my times (And I haven't even bought the DLCs yet), and I'm following lots of anime this season.

I'm fine, thanks.

That's cool, to where this time?

Fantasy Life just came out or something, right? and what anime are you gonna watch?

That's cool, to where this time?

Fantasy Life just came out or something, right? and what anime are you gonna watch?

In Dordogne. Visiting Prehistoric Caves and medieval towns/castles. We'll only leave for a few days, but it seems it'll be great.

I think it will be available in the US tomorrow (the 24th, normally), but it's already out on Europe since a month.

Well, sequels mainly (Chaika, Log Horizon, WIXOSS). I'm still discussing dropping the new Gundam. It's just pretty weird, and not really engaging.

I'm not sure if not knowing anything else about F/SN will pose a problem later, but as of now, it seems OK.

Edited by Thy Danse

In Dordogne. Visiting Prehistoric Caves and medieval towns/castles. We'll only leave for a few days, but it seems it'll be great.

I think it will be available in the US tomorrow (the 24th, normally), but it's already out on Europe since a month.

Well, sequels mainly (Chaika, Log Horizon, WIXOSS). I'm still discussing dropping the new Gundam. It's just pretty weird, and not really engaging.

I'm not sure if not knowing anything else about F/SN will pose a problem later, but as of now, it seems OK.

This place sounds interesting as does medieval castles.

Oh... As far as gundam goes, it doesn't look interesting, have you seen Gundam Unicorn yet?

If you're talking about Unlimited Blade Works, it's not exactly required, but having the knowledge already helps out.

Hi

Hey.

Glaceon Princess!

Bianca and Nera for Dragon Quest Heroes!

I'm pretty good right now... I literally just now learned this.

I imagine you mainly care for your Waifu hue Nera?

But that's quite awesome!

...now we just need Angelo....

How is everyone

Hi Glac !

Good, and you ?

DATABASE, DATABASE

I've recently started watching this. Very good, so far

WOW WOW WOW WOW

I only watched it last summer, but I was surprised how much I missed it.

The characters are all so endearing.

Oh, and I'm also watching Parasyte. It's really great.

I imagine you mainly care for your Waifu hue Nera?

But that's quite awesome!

...now we just need Angelo....

<w< I'll main her if she shows promise---OH! I forgot, Yangus and Jessica as well, so Angelo is looking unlikely. >n>

It's good that they're choosing interesting characters, but, I want to know more about the mechanics and stuff.

Hi Glac !

Good, and you ?

WOW WOW WOW WOW

I only watched it last summer, but I was surprised how much I missed it.

The characters are all so endearing.

Oh, and I'm also watching Parasyte. It's really great.

I'm good, Tenda.

I see you have a Maribel avi again.