• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

<w< I'll main her if she shows promise---OH! I forgot, Yangus and Jessica as well, so Angelo is looking unlikely. >n>

It's good that they're choosing interesting characters, but, I want to know more about the mechanics and stuff.

Yangus is probably my least favorite character in VIII and I have no clue why he's so loved...complete with his own spinoff... Oh well. Angelo is awesome, and It would be sad to see him absent.... Sigh.

Jessica... Is very popular, and her relationship with Angelo is quite funny... But I'm overall ambivalent about her.

That said, VIII is one of the most popular games in the series, so I wouldn't consider 3 completely out there for it.

Yangus is probably my least favorite character in VIII and I have no clue why he's so loved...complete with his own spinoff... Oh well. Angelo is awesome, and It would be sad to see him absent.... Sigh.

Jessica... Is very popular, and her relationship with Angelo is quite funny... But I'm overall ambivalent about her.

That said, VIII is one of the most popular games in the series, so I wouldn't consider 3 completely out there for it.

Quite true, we'll have to take the wait and see approach, but I'd stay wary though. (experience with KT has taught me that)

But yes, like I mentioned, I'm curious to see the gameplay features and all that stuff.

Hey

Oh?

Never heard of it.

You have a thing for redheads, don't you?

It's a game that allows you to play different part of a RPG Life, instead of only the fighting ones.

So you can be a Woodcuttetr, Blacksmith, Tailor, Angler or Alchemist, for example.

It'spretty adictive and fun.

Not necessarily... It's a pure coincidence.

Or because the type of female character I enjoy are often redheads.

But she's a pirate, and pirate are great

Edited by Thy Danse

It's a game that allows you to play different part of a RPG Life, instead of only the fighting ones.

So you can be a Woodcuttetr, Blacksmith, Tailor, Angler or Alchemist, for example.

YEAH

hi tenda

Quite true, we'll have to take the wait and see approach, but I'd stay wary though. (experience with KT has taught me that)

But yes, like I mentioned, I'm curious to see the gameplay features and all that stuff.

Yeah, WW got nothing in HW despite being the fourth best selling title on the GameCube.

I see.

System?

Yeah, WW got nothing in HW despite being the fourth best selling title on the GameCube.

Well... not exactly nothing, I just learned the Wind Waker itself is one of Zelda's weapons... iirc

yohohoho

...And a Rhum bottle ?

Hello, Bal !

this thread

Hi, Shadow !

YEAH

hi tenda

Hey !

I knew you would appreciate it. (If you want to use the same avi, feel fre)

Tell me when you got the game, because I have daggers, and Tailor needles for you.

Also, I will advise you to try Angler too, because it's usefull for 2-3 things you can make as a Tailor.

I see.

System?

3DS.

It's the last work of Level 5

Edited by Thy Danse

Hey !

I knew you would appreciate it. (If you want to use the same avi, feel fre)

Tell me when you got the game, because I have daggers, and Tailor needles for you.

Also, I will advise you to try Angler too, because it's usefull for 2-3 things you can make as a Tailor.

pirates are great

princesses are great

I ~may~ be getting the game tomorrow (!)

also WOW HELPFUL THINGS ;u;

I SEE

I will KEEP THAT IN MIND, thanks

Oh, that is cool.

Knee said he saw your name in the credits and I thought to confirm.

Yeah, I got asked on board presumably because I gave a bunch of helpful post-release typo reports for Men at Work 2 on their forums back in the day. I was brought on for the Heavens Feel patch, and then when TakaJun split off to do Yandere Translations I helped out with several releases there. I'm buried in a lot of credits for different games, you might be surprised.

...And a Rhum bottle ?

Hello, Bal !

Rum is delicious, I approve. And hello back to you!

Yeah, I got asked on board presumably because I gave a bunch of helpful post-release typo reports for Men at Work 2 on their forums back in the day. I was brought on for the Heavens Feel patch, and then when TakaJun split off to do Yandere Translations I helped out with several releases there. I'm buried in a lot of credits for different games, you might be surprised.

Oh... compelled to read vns for the credits and look for your name in them... >w<

But seriously, have you read or heard of Komyu: Black Dragon in the gentle Kingdom? I think that's the name..

I saw Ys talk

You did, I had a very pleasant conversation partner.

But seriously, have you read or heard of Komyu: Black Dragon in the gentle Kingdom? I think that's the name..

Coμ? I was going to try to join back up with Amaterasu to proofread for that after I'd finished editting Ayakashibito, but then I found a job for a couple of months and never got around to actually doing anything. IIRC the conversation I had with Ixrec was basically "do you still need people? I saw you post you were looking for some." "we got some new recruits but if you want in, that'd be cool" "I'll read the partial and if I can I'll join up". And then I didn't have time, so that was that. It looked intriguing though.

Coμ? I was going to try to join back up with Amaterasu to proofread for that after I'd finished editting Ayakashibito, but then I found a job for a couple of months and never got around to actually doing anything. IIRC the conversation I had with Ixrec was basically "do you still need people? I saw you post you were looking for some." "we got some new recruits but if you want in, that'd be cool" "I'll read the partial and if I can I'll join up". And then I didn't have time, so that was that. It looked intriguing though.

I'm thinking of giving it a try after I stop dawdling and finish S;G, I can't seem to pull myself back into it now that I've completed it once, for some reason.

that's rough, not the getting a job part, but being unable to assist, rather... There was another vn I was gonna ask about, but it slipped my mind entirely..