• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So Glac-chan...

I tested the patch;

HHM was broken... Hector has 0 AS no matter what, and gets doubled by archers.

Clearing the map takes extremely lucky RNG to do so, since Hector doesn't get enough healing items. Pretty much, this is unplayable unless the enemies are subjected to the Con penalty as well, since they have 20 Con and are effectively never weighed down by their weapons.

So Glac-chan...

I tested the patch;

Clearing the map takes extremely lucky RNG to do so, since Hector doesn't get enough healing items. Pretty much, this is unplayable unless the enemies are subjected to the Con penalty as well, since they have 20 Con and are effectively never weighed down by their weapons.

...You tried it on HHM.

I guess we know not to use it then?

...You tried it on HHM.

I guess we know not to use it then?

Well I didn't have any directions on what mode to play it on.

The only changes that were made to my knowledge were that all player units had 1 Con, and all enemy units have 20 Con.

It's almost as if the patch was made to hinder Axe users...

...oh wait. :Kappa:

Well I didn't have any directions on what mode to play it on.

The only changes that were made to my knowledge were that all player units had 1 Con, and all enemy units have 20 Con.

It's almost as if the patch was made to hinder Axe users...

...oh wait. :Kappa:

lol

So many kappa

Also: http://prntscr.com/36zeey

For the past 48+ hours, this guest has been here.

Its irritating me.

I might suck, might not. Though my Wolts normally do well enough that Klein/Igraine become unecessary (I'm being serious.)

Personally, I would instant bench myself regardless of being good or not because Dusk deserves better than an Ice support. He's probably going to outpace me anyway outside Spd/Luck.

So Glac-chan...

I tested the patch;

The point was difficulty. All players are weighed down and the enemies aren't.

And be glad I didn't change Silver's weight. I originally considered making Silver heavier than steel (because it makes no sense gameplay wise that it's not.)

I guess I'm adding the Emblem weapons as crutches then. They'll have 0 weight.

Also the next version will have unlimited 0 weight weapons with hit/crit/avoid/might for each lord.

And be glad I didn't change Silver's weight. I originally considered making Silver heavier than steel (because it makes no sense gameplay wise that it's not.)

Also the next version will have unlimited 0 weight weapons with hit/crit/avoid/might for each lord.

Being difficult doesn't mean RNG dependant though.

You literally have to hope that Hector dodges at least 4 attacks if you take the South route, and if you go left, you essentially forfeit all the goodies that you can earn in that chapter just because you have to rush the boss or else you will die. You also will die since there's not enough Vulenaries to go around if you take the south path at first.

Now, I'm not saying that the first chapter isn't beatable. But you will not be getting the Red Gem unless you feel like taking major gambles RNG abuse .

Also, when you take the left path, you have to go all the way through cracked wall and take out the other archer in the top-left corner. If you open that one door, Hector will not survive since he will get doubled by the archer and won't be able to survive combat with Wire to defeat the chapter. This is why getting the Red Gem is impossible this way, and Chapter 12 will be starting with no Gold, and only 4000G being attainable if you sell the Secret Book.

I might suck, might not. Though my Wolts normally do well enough that Klein/Igraine become unecessary (I'm being serious.)

Personally, I would instant bench myself regardless of being good or not because Dusk deserves better than an Ice support. He's probably going to outpace me anyway outside Spd/Luck.

that manages to be an even worse method of increasing difficulty than lunatic+ >_>

that manages to be an even worse method of increasing difficulty than lunatic+ >_>

I at least don't have to handicap Marcus right now to make sure he doesn't wreck everything still.

But my Fighters are gonna be somewhat useless I believe.

Also, Rebecca gets 1RKO'd by everything. GG Becca.

0 Weight Mani Katti/Wolf Beil/Rapier w/ unlimited use will help, yes?

Emblem weapons will be player only, 0 weight in the next patch. They'll have 60 uses but will be expensive and have generally lower hit. Sound good?

0 Weight Mani Katti/Wolf Beil/Rapier w/ unlimited use will help, yes?

Emblem weapons will be player only, 0 weight in the next patch. They'll have 60 uses but will be expensive and have generally lower hit. Sound good?

Let me do more testing.

Tbh, when i was doing the first runs, I was a little irritable.

I'm on Chapter 12 right now, and I am able to beat it, by using Marcus and Oswin for most of the EP combat.

I am just worried about later chapters.

And also about the lack of having the Red Gem from Chap 11 for funds.

I was thinking to make up for that, just give the player 2500 G so that it makes up for not having the Red Gem?

Edited by n7 Average Azn (John)

Funny for Oswin, with the auto -7 AS with Iron Lance, Marcus, understandable.

I predict Slim Swords being somewhat usable. And Mani Katti being overboard.

And should Silver's Wgt change?

Don't change any weights yet;

I'm gonna keep going until I hit a stone wall.

and Oswin is great because he has the Def to make up for it at least.

LolMarcus only having 1 AS at base while using a Silver Lance.

Looks like Iron Swords/Slim Lances are going to be valuable.

Edited by n7 Average Azn (John)

I can see why.

And Silver's weight would increase, because in vanilla, Silver is lighter than Steel for some reason. To this day I have no idea why, it makes zero sense from a gameplay POV

Well I like to think that since you have to have an A rank to even be able to use the Silver Weapons, it's part of a reward of having an A rank.

Because

3ds likes taking multiple paragraphs away

Formatting like this fixes it

Unless

The textbox under more reply loads

Which happens only 10% of the time

Now you know.

The ironic part is the text box loaded on this post.