• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I know a bit about programming, so nyeh...

Though it's different from Alice.

Well, that's good to hear, I presume you wouldn't be working on FEXNA when it releases without it.

I know some programming too, so nyeh...

i dunno, probably \o/

>w>, better get looking

Well, that's good to hear, I presume you wouldn't be working on FEXNA when it releases without it.

I know some programming too, so nyeh...

>w>, better get looking

FEXNA is C#, but I don't think you need C# knowledge to run it efficiently Edited by Youmu Konpaku

I'm feeling really miserable.

I feel like in the past 2 years i've slowly lost all my friends one by one.

Like, i was never the guy with the most friends or anything, but i had a small group from high school that i was really close to, and going out with them was amazing. I haven't done that in a year now.

Then there was this other group. I kind of get away from then because of unestoppable reasons, but this last year we got closer again. Now in 2015, things will probably go to the shitter again because of reasons i can't stop and because so many of them are moving away.

Making new friends is hard, i just find almost everyone i know that aren't those people boring. I just wish i could go back to 2012 and try everything again. I kind of blame video games, specifically fire emblem for all of this. I even try to fill this void with this thread, but i know that that doesn't work. Still, the only reasom i post here so frequently is because i'm a loser who spends the entire day locked in their room and try to feel better by only going to the gym and pretending everything is fine, but it really isn't. I should go to a therapist again, but i'm too ashamed to ask for help this time around. I kind of just want to run away and go live in a desert place or something pretending no one else exists and that nature is all that i want, but as always in my life, i lack the courage and determination, and that's mostly of the reasom why i'm such a pathetic loser.

Venting is good i guess.

Thanks for your time inexistent person who read this.

If you read this just tell me "nobody, i read that" or something, i'm curious if anyone will ever read this.

The size of this thread and how much happened here still amuzes me.

Edited by Nobody

Nope.

I'm not brilliant, but I grasp this kind of thing easily.

"This kind of thing"... well, that is admirable.

Ah and how have you been recently?

I can play a c#(or, rather, a d flat) on the tuba

:3

>w>