Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Ah, I forgot something, the most important thing of all, be sure there are no imbeciles lurking in your ranks, contamination of your forces from within would be terrible after coming so far.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

you didn't answer why you have access to hhh and not skype tho

also THANKS I think I did super well on both the test and the midterm

clearly I did indeed have GOOD LUCK

I don't have skype on my phone

also YEAH

I decided to come back on a whim.. and find a note addressed to me.

It sounds as if you are having a successful campaign.

I hope your victories are as decisive as they are enlightening, we can't have you forgetting your purpose now.

>_> hey now, the dead can't yell at me.

a good whim

I got eight people. Eight.

It's going to be harder aye

Not as long as the dead have your skype

Ah, I forgot something, the most important thing of all, be sure there are no imbeciles lurking in your ranks, contamination of your forces from within would be terrible after coming so far.

I must return to being dead but

This was obvious. I'm no imbecile

I was about to make a post but you preempted me

thanks obama[spoiler=rip my post]

why is it so hard to stay awake

oh good you're here

you didn't answer why you have access to hhh and not skype tho

also THANKS I think I did super well on both the test and the midterm

clearly I did indeed have GOOD LUCK

I don't have skype on my phone

also YEAH

why not

and

YEAH

Actually adding to this.

People like Dong Zhou and Lu Bu can't do anything. They're powerhungry. All of them are imbeciles to the highest level.

Cao Cao and Liu Bei as well. None of them, are fit to rule a nation. Which is why I intend to beat them all.

Sun Quan and Sima Zhao are close to perfect leaders however..

*Dips quill in ink*

a good whim

I got eight people. Eight.
It's going to be harder aye
Not as long as the dead have your skype

Eight able-minded individuals, eh? As long as none of them are overly ambitious

The pressure will be on until you end the chaos of the land, so you must fare splendidly

>o>

Actually adding to this.
People like Dong Zhou and Lu Bu can't do anything. They're powerhungry. All of them are imbeciles to the highest level.
Cao Cao and Liu Bei as well. None of them, are fit to rule a nation. Which is why I intend to beat them all.
Sun Quan and Sima Zhao are close to perfect leaders however..

I agree with half of this to an extent.

I see Sun Quan as a competent leader also despite him not being of a favorite of mine, Sima Zhao is probably the second most capable leader among them all.

Liu Bei's intent was good, but he never had quite enough drive to fulfill his ambitions, and you know how that ended. Agreed with Dong Zhuo and Lu Bu, though slightly different reasoning in Lu Bu's case, had he heeded his retainers more, he might've been something more.

Now Cao Cao I see as the most capable, due in part to how he handled things, if he saw the potential in you or you proved your worth somehow, he would seek you out and recruit you for his cause, of course if he trusted you. That and his army was the most militarily capable, minus the one setback that costed him dearly. Also a factor is that held quite a few adept strategists in his ranks, you know the ones. I see his conquest as paving the way for the future, moreso than beating the enemy.

I forgot one thing, adding on to the fact that Cao Cao managed to place the Emperor in his custody gives so him a bit more credibility, I think.

Edited by Soledai

*Dips quill in ink*

Eight able-minded individuals, eh? As long as none of them are overly ambitious

The pressure will be on until you end the chaos of the land, so you must fare splendidly

>o>

I agree with half of this to an extent.

I see Sun Quan as a competent leader also despite him not being of a favorite of mine, Sima Zhao is probably the second most capable leader among them all.

Liu Bei's intent was good, but he never had quite enough drive to fulfill his ambitions, and you know how that ended. Agreed with Dong Zhuo and Lu Bu, though slightly different reasoning in Lu Bu's case, had he heeded his retainers more, he might've been something more.

Now Cao Cao I see as the most capable, due in part to how he handled things, if he saw the potential in you or you proved your worth somehow, he would seek you out and recruit you for his cause, of course if he trusted you. That and his army was the most militarily capable, minus the one setback that costed him dearly. Also a factor is that held quite a few adept strategists in his ranks, you know the ones. I see his conquest as paving the way for the future moreso than beating the enemy.

why must you ruin jokes with your logic

;_;