• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ahh... here's been a wreck >w>, but I think there were some decent moments... I think.

...wait, you're playing Earthbound o: cool!

What K-Dramas do you have planned?

What happened....dare I ask...?

Ya, it was only 10$ on the Wii U e-shop, so I picked up after hearing all the good things about it from Chuggaa and Stephen; its pretty fun so far~!

Well, we're marathoning The Princess's Man right now. I'm a little over halfway and it's pretty epic; lots of political intrigue and sword action. My cup of tea indeed. I think next we have Records of a Nightwatchman planned next, while also planning to catch Pinnochio as it begins airing in Korea next Wednesday....so excited, it looks good!

I can add you there now if you want, Silver

It's basically a HHH skype group

ver 3 technically

Sure thing! I'll check on my Skype soon.

Edited by Silver Lightning

The only mecha battle you do in sen 1 is the final boss ._.

Yeah, you can link XD The link partner can use two arts, one that damages an enemy or one that buffs stats or gives you a beneficial status ( HP recovery, ART/CRAFT guard ) And they can heal your HP and EP

Uh you CAN do a S-craft but only if you get 5 brave points.. The S-craft varies slightly depending on who you are linked with but it's pretty much Rean's S-craft.

not late

o: I see!

That sounds pretty neat.

And Rean's S-craft is... >_>

rita pls

u wot m8

you should fite the nerd irl

What happened....dare I ask...?

Ya, it was only 10$ on the Wii U e-shop, so I picked up after hearing all the good things about it from Chuggaa and Stephen; its pretty fun so far~!

Well, we're marathoning The Princess's Man right now. I'm a little over halfway and it's pretty epic; lots of political intrigue and sword action. My cup of tea indeed. I think next we have Records of a Nightwatchman planned next, while also planning to catch Pinnochio as it begins airing in Korea next Wednesday....so excited, it looks good!

Sure thing! I'll check on my Skype soon.

...wow, I'm not even sure how to describe it, now that I actually think about it

My I add my two cents, it is a good game indeed.

I haven't heard of The Princess's Man, but you just made it sound interesting >o>, I only the know name of Night watchman and I see Pinnochia around... well not ME see it exactly, but if you recall the folks I live with are into K-dramas, so I've heard of it.

Very well, I'll add you on.

Edited by Soledai

i never see you around anymore except here randomly sometimes

>me irl

never

I did it again I see >_>

Ah, well, stars can't scuffle anyway >w>, they just float around nocturnally

I'll get it, don't sweat it.

Edited by Soledai

lol i saw before the edit

i used to see you in ip chat and randomly in skype chats i'm in

Incidentally, I said the same thing.

and you should irl yourself, sunlight, bane though it may be for nocturnal beings, is good for you

Edited by Soledai