• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

He's trying to figure out how to run it under Wine.

I was never able to get the .ccd that I used for the game mounted in Kubuntu, so I ended up converting it to a .iso and mounting that in VirtualBox, then copying the files from there to a shared folder so that I could run it in Wine.

In Tonton's case he already has it installed in his Windows partition, so he can just copy the necessary files from there.

Ahh, I see, I thought he just wasn't getting it working, but I get it now.

Wha--?

I thought you were taking a break..? o:

Hey Mei, how are you??

I got my work done a lot faster than I thought I would :D

Also I was starting to miss everynyan ;~;

OH and I didn't want to miss saying something to a certain someone

MEI

/hugs

how are you?

WOAH DER *bear hugs*

hiya Sockie pal o/

or Vibie pal o/

whatever you prefer

Bonsoir Mei!

Ahhh, bonsoir Lux! ^.^

hi kitty

actually I'm off to sleep bye kitty

nighty night, have a nice rest

Howdy Kitty

Long time no speak to yoooou ฅ(*°ω°*ฅ)

I hope you are swell

ello Mei, it's so nice to see youuuu ;w;

I am doing better that's for sure

how have you been?

you don't?

Speaking of gangs of kitties....

I hope so too.

assassin kitties are now my new role models

I do like tutoring. I applied for tutoring job early in September and one of them contacted me last week. I was really surprised since at that point, I had assumed they hadn't considered my application. (What I'm doing is making a huge list of every divinities and supernatural beings of nearly every mythologies and folklore to give me a database for when I start the writing and need a 'spirit' for a certain character.)

well nonetheless, that sounds great! when are you going to do the interview and such? (oh gosh that sounds time consuming, man I wish you the best of luck on that :c)

how could you forget my birthday ;~; jk

/patpats

its going to be ok, my friend

Maron should be next

i keep saying i miss him

I HAD A REMINDER ALRIGHT I AM CLOSE TO REMEMBERING MOST PEOPLE'S BIRTHDAYS I RECORDED ;___;

thank friend, you're great

maron does have robotics and band still though so we should just wait while he's being a hard worker

meanwhile you can continue saying that so he might notice one day

I got my work done a lot faster than I thought I would :D

Also I was starting to miss everynyan ;~;

OH and I didn't want to miss saying something to a certain someone

I see, that is very good, now I feel a little silly for worrying so >.<; I knew you'd be fine.

I didn't even notice you were gone and I missed you O:

Ohh, I know what you're referring to, well, not much longer now.

well nonetheless, that sounds great! when are you going to do the interview and such? (oh gosh that sounds time consuming, man I wish you the best of luck on that :c)

I did the interview last thursday. They said they would contact me before Wednesday ends. (it is, so I really need to start my back into it if I want to make some progress)

So like how have things and stuff been y'all? :O

I've been doing alright

Two hype video games i got

birthday tomorrow

maron does have robotics and band still though so we should just wait while he's being a hard worker

meanwhile you can continue saying that so he might notice one day

Man, Maron is such a swell guy

Me and Duck miss him so much

that should make his return this weekend

maybe

He's trying to figure out how to run it under Wine.

I was never able to get the .ccd that I used for the game mounted in Kubuntu, so I ended up converting it to a .iso and mounting that in VirtualBox, then copying the files from there to a shared folder so that I could run it in Wine.

In Tonton's case he already has it installed in his Windows partition, so he can just copy the necessary files from there.

i actually didn't because i formatted windows to install 7 \o/

but i just went and installed it in windows and then moved the files \o/

same directory as the exe

I think I showed you that at one point, didn't I?

where's that gif of the cat and the woodchipper

ye i think you did i was just confused since it was in the appdata folder in windows and it didn't use the same directory as DDC (that also used the appdata folder in windows) :S

you me chinatown 6 o' clock tomorrow alley gogogo

we'll settle this

IN SMASH

Edited by FaIa

ah have a nice rest of your evening guys, going to turn in for the night

I did the interview last thursday. They said they would contact me before Wednesday ends. (it is, so I really need to start my back into it if I want to make some progress)

ah I see I see (was that all you focused on recently or did you make any plot/character development?)

Man, Maron is such a swell guy

Me and Duck miss him so much

that should make his return this weekend

maybe

I miss making Free! references while he was around

ah have a nice rest of your evening guys, going to turn in for the night

ah I see I see (was that all you focused on recently or did you make any plot/character development?)

I miss making Free! references while he was around

Good night Kitty

(mainly, I've been thinking about the overall plot a lot, as in, what's the theme I want to have at the center of the story)

@Sock: I'm a lot better than I was last week. I dropped out of a really annoying class, so my Fridays should be less stressful from now on.

And I finally got over a headache I was experiencing for about 2 weeks. Woooo! Good to hear that nothing is ailing you.

New video games? What a treat. Enjoy good sir :D

@Kitty: Yay, that's good news! I hope things stay good for you. I've been doing better myself recently.

GOOD NIGHT! sorry I type so slow!

@Sol: Worrying Sol strikes again. I kid. I worry a lot too and it's a real problem ._.

I started missing people by being gone for only 3 days. Just call me overly attached. (^.^) Please don't.

Heh, soon.

Wowie you got cookies? You lucky duck.

Yeah, pretty good couple of days if I must say.

@Sol: Worrying Sol strikes again. I kid. I worry a lot too and it's a real problem ._.

I started missing people by being gone for only 3 days. Just call me overly attached. (^.^) Please don't.

Heh, soon.

Wowie you got cookies? You lucky duck.

Yeah, pretty good couple of days if I must say.

Haha, yeah, my brother calls me an excessive worrier, which I don't.. rather can't deny >w<; Ah, don't worry about it, that could just mean you like to think ahead.

3 days eh? There's a chinese saying about meeting people again after 3 days, not exactly a 'saying', but it was said by a chinese warrior back in the second century.

Yeah, oatmeal raisin cookies, got about a ton of them, but no ice cream to go with them >->

Always good to hear you're doing okay.

@Sock: I'm a lot better than I was last week. I dropped out of a really annoying class, so my Fridays should be less stressful from now on.

And I finally got over a headache I was experiencing for about 2 weeks. Woooo! Good to hear that nothing is ailing you.

New video games? What a treat. Enjoy good sir :D

Totally excellent!

Nice to hear that your doing better

Haha, yeah, my brother calls me an excessive worrier, which I don't.. rather can't deny >w<; Ah, don't worry about it, that could just mean you like to think ahead.

3 days eh? There's a chinese saying about meeting people again after 3 days, not exactly a 'saying', but it was said by a chinese warrior back in the second century.

Yeah, oatmeal raisin cookies, got about a ton of them, but no ice cream to go with them >->

Always good to hear you're doing okay.

You must always be thinking ahead, then. :L

I guess it can help out, sometimes, to always be thinking like that. Though 80% of the time it feels like a wasted effort >.<

I hope this 'saying' has something to do with good fortune.

Raisin cookies are so yum. Ice cream would have def made it better but, hey, look on the bright side... you gots cookies :L

Heehee, thanks!

Edited by Hashuni Mei