Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Serious question guys, what can you cook with ground beef that doesn't require pasta?

I can think of quite a good amount of vietnamese dishes to go along with it, but I'm not sure what else

sorry :c

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I can think of quite a good amount of vietnamese dishes to go along with it, but I'm not sure what else

sorry :c

I don't have any dog. I'm sorry that was terrible. Viatnamese food is great, but I am lacking ingredients

food, probably

Likely, but I need some sort of recipe or else it probably won't be food.

I don't have any dog. I'm sorry that was terrible. Viatnamese food is great, but I am lacking ingredients

a cat eating a dog, what has the world turn into though it's fineeee

what ingredients do you have atm?

Likely, but I need some sort of recipe or else it probably won't be food.

I am definitely not offended

a cat eating a dog, what has the world turn into though it's fineeee

what ingredients do you have atm?

Poor people ingredients. Also no clean pots. I think I might go with sloppy joes, unless you can recommend something better with some ground beef, cheddar, ketchup, mustard, salt, pepper, broccoli, a lemon, milk, eggs, peanut butter, flour, bread, rice krispies, sugar, apples, onion powder, salad dressing, a banana pepper and tea. That's literally almost all I have to work with apart from various unidentified spices.

Damn it, don't have the ingredients for sloppy joes.

Edited by Knight

Poor people ingredients. Also no clean pots. I think I might go with sloppy joes, unless you can recommend something better with some ground beef, cheddar, ketchup, mustard, salt, pepper, broccoli, a lemon, milk, eggs, peanut butter, flour, bread, rice krispies, sugar, apples, onion powder, salad dressing, a banana pepper and tea. That's literally almost all I have to work with apart from various unidentified spices.

Damn it, don't have the ingredients for sloppy joes.

I have an idea on what you can make with the ground beef, eggs and cheddar but do you have any bellpepper or tomatoes around?

I have an idea on what you can make with the ground beef, eggs and cheddar but do you have any bellpepper or tomatoes around?

pepper check, no tomatoes that I've found.