Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

huW

i do, fucking secondary

i bet it is, Parsee is memorization. her spells are actually easy if you memorize the patterns

:[

Some are okay, but others (read:Green eyed Monster) just feel like they are meant to dumb.

I also find her personality kinda dumb. You want sunlight? Go guard a bridge above ground, genius.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

:[

Some are okay, but others (read:Green eyed Monster) just feel like they are meant to dumb.

I also find her personality kinda dumb. You want sunlight? Go guard a bridge above ground, genius.

:]

SA is the hardest touhou, after all

most youkai are dumb, but Parsee can't leave or else who's gonna protect hell from invaders

that and Satori literally owns her so

Now that I have returned to my empire, I must begin rebuilding it.

To this end I now enact a Constitution of the Prince. Henceforth HHH shall be the Senate of Constantinople.

I shall now proceed to appoint a Quaestor of the Sacred Palace and a Master of the Offices.

:]

SA is the hardest touhou, after all

most youkai are dumb, but Parsee can't leave or else who's gonna protect hell from invaders

that and Satori literally owns her so

Satori could probably find someone else.

Don't Satori's pets like them because they understand them better than humans due to their mind reading?

I wouldn't imagine Satori would be that heartless to her pets. If she is, she isn't a very good owner.

why is there no english equivalent for senpai

because

Satori could probably find someone else.

Don't Satori's pets like them because they understand them better than humans due to their mind reading?

I wouldn't imagine Satori would be that heartless to her pets. If she is, she isn't a very good owner.

Satori likes animals more because they understand her, unlike humans which want to crucify her because of her mind reading.

she has a lot of pets