• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

If you watch the Shawshank Redemption backwards, it's a story about a man breaking into prison to be friends with Morgan Freeman.

If i could be friends with Morgan Freeman

of course i would break into prison

its freaking Morgan Freeman

Kitty can you witches house soon

your the elephant here

uhh no, too late sorry :c

How is all the drawing doing for ya Kitty?

I finished a drawing! Though I'm still somewhat rusty, I think I can catch up to how I used to draw in no time

Good evening Kitty

good to know that you can draw again (IIRC you couldn't for a while before because of lost tablet pen?)

evening lux o/

yep yep, lost it back in july and had to get a new one after being impatient for 5 months and not finding it in this stupid room

uhh no, too late sorry :c

I finished a drawing! Though I'm still somewhat rusty, I think I can catch up to how I used to draw in no time

evening lux o/

yep yep, lost it back in july and had to get a new one after being impatient for 5 months and not finding it in this stupid room

It's meh that you got rusty, but it's great that you'll be able to catch up quickly I remember how bad I was at a certain game after taking 5 months of break compared to where my skill level was before '>v>

Also, hey Kitty! How are you?

oh hey Bal, it's been a while! things had its ups and downs, but slowly improving for the most part

how about yourself?

It's meh that you got rusty, but it's great that you'll be able to catch up quickly I remember how bad I was at a certain game after taking 5 months of break compared to where my skill level was before '>v>

catching up may or may not be an issue if I sacrifice sleep for practice ahah- ooo what game was it >w>

oh hey Bal, it's been a while! things had its ups and downs, but slowly improving for the most part

how about yourself?

catching up may or may not be an issue if I sacrifice sleep for practice ahah- ooo what game was it >w>

Yeah, I figured you had a lot on your plate so I just didn't want to bother you, but now that you're posting some more it's nice to talk. As for me, I had a pretty swell Halloween, and can't really complain too much about anything at the moment. I don't really feel like I've accomplished much though...

how about yourself?

I'd think spending a little more time catching up is better than sacrificing sleep though It was Team Fortress 2. I had become actually pretty decent at most of the classes in the games, especially Scout and Pyro.

Okay, backreading, but is it too late to through my lot in with Courier as a pretty keen font? I've always enjoyed it.

Feel free to tell me I have bad taste for enjoying monospaced or appreciating a nice serif.

Yeah, I figured you had a lot on your plate so I just didn't want to bother you, but now that you're posting some more it's nice to talk. As for me, I had a pretty swell Halloween, and can't really complain too much about anything at the moment. I don't really feel like I've accomplished much though...

Ah man, Halloween was probably one of the best things that happened this year for me. A couple of friends and I dressed up as the animals from Five Nights at Freddy's in an attempt to get candy. Though it's nice to see you're doing alright o/ iirc, your favorite color was green right?

I'd think spending a little more time catching up is better than sacrificing sleep though It was Team Fortress 2. I had become actually pretty decent at most of the classes in the games, especially Scout and Pyro.

I suppose so! It's been a while since I seen that game; Friends used to play it a lot before school started and now have no time for it

ooooooo

of what?

[spoiler=hi sol]203a967d9f.png

Ah man, Halloween was probably one of the best things that happened this year for me. A couple of friends and I dressed up as the animals from Five Nights at Freddy's in an attempt to get candy. Though it's nice to see you're doing alright o/ iirc, your favorite color was green right?

That's super cool! I just picked up that game recently, got pretty destroyed by Foxy on the 3rd night for like, five times in a row until I figured out how to really handle him. Then it was easy for the most part. I haven't done 6th or custom nights yet though, so I'm probably talking out of my ass if there's a huge difficulty spike, but it was still a pretty enjoyable. Considering I got it in a bundle with some other games and spent all of $5 it was well worth it.

Indeed, I've always had a thing for green. I do enjoy some other colors too, but it wouldn't really feel right calling them "favorite", you know?

That image looks very Romance of the Three Kingdomsy to me. Good job!

I suppose so! It's been a while since I seen that game; Friends used to play it a lot before school started and now have no time for it

Whao, awesome

When is my picture? =w=