Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

no at least i've never seen a vn that had good h scenes.

I guess they make me laugh when I CTRL through them.

I guess the h scenes in saya no uta had a purpose but meh it could have been handled much better especially since saya looks like she's 5.

a 7.8, I expected a bit better score than that. Aren't IGN known for really liking sony? sony is the best in terms of competition for consoles but man >_>

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

no at least i've never seen a vn that had good h scenes.

I guess they make me laugh when I CTRL through them.

I guess the h scenes in saya no uta had a purpose but meh it could have been handled much better especially since saya looks like she's 5.

a 7.8, I expected a bit better score than that. Aren't IGN known for really liking sony? sony is the best in terms of competition for consoles but man >_>

The original games got an 9.5 on IGN. The minus brought by the review was: 'Too much water' and 'Too much HMs' (and they reduced the number of HMs necessary in ORAS compared to the original apparently)

The first point would have been okay if they hadn't gave the orignials a 9.5 >_>. The score shouldn't be deducted that much though anyway even if I can sort of understand the first point. Hoping to get these games this weekend since 3rd gen was easily the best gen in the series.

also thinking going to try to play a bit comepetitive maybe?

The first point would have been okay if they hadn't gave the orignials a 9.5 >_>. The score shouldn't be deducted that much though anyway even if I can sort of understand the first point. Hoping to get these games this weekend since 3rd gen was easily the best gen in the series.

also thinking going to try to play a bit comepetitive maybe?

competitive pokemon (at least breeding) is fairly easy this gen compared to others, so go for it you want. i'd really look into getting a hacked ditto though, since one of those can make life much easier. and yes, 3rd gen was the best (actually i like 4th gen as much, but both were great aside from diamond/pearl).

<_<

There are some vns where it's more than that.

Like Knee said, Saya no Uta's H-scenes, barring maybe two or three, had a higher purpose, though not immediately obvious.

Edited by Soledai

I believe you've reached the same conclusion I have, it would be strange to alienate VNs with no H because of no H, so I use the term VNs to describe both H-VNs and VNs, since they are Visual Novels. And I would use Eroge to describe the H-games o:

You see what I'm saying? I mean, you can call it what you wish, I only thought of sharing how I viewed it.

My point is that sock's question asking about VNs and not eroge made it seem like all VNs had H content so asking about eroge (or H-VNs if to be more specific) would have been better

Ohh, I see.

But then again, that raises the question if he knew that there are VNs without H content. So I see what you meant after looking at it again.

I don't think the intent was to generalize, but moreso to ask the question broadly.

Edited by Soledai