Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

especially Lyn :P:

Hehehe, she's on the list too, but I wasn't referring to her right then :D

Also...

No more #LolCrunchTime...

I'm not procrastinating anymore.

I just spent the last 9 hours coding my programming hw.

Also again,

When I am finished with my projects that I have for my major, I will be more than happy to help out with the hack Kinkin and Tonton! ^_^

I've just been really busy with college, so I've been focusing more on that.

Edited by n7 Average Azn (John)

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

okay, you're out of the hack

i speak the truth though

X6 was a badly made game.

Edit: So is this hack gonna have like it's own 100% original story?

Edited by shinpichu

i speak the truth though

X6 was a badly made game.

Edit: So is this hack gonna have like it's own 100% original story?

Zero's Z-saber animation, doe

it's one of the only 2 megaman games i finished >.>

The othet being x5

100% original history filled with overused concepts, bad jokes and plot holes

Edited by Sety.

I have a plot bunny for the hack gosh darn it.

[spoiler=sypnosis]On the continent of Serenes Forest, there are five kingdoms. In the north lies the land of Important forums, led by _____. (They are all named for a section, except the central land. So General, Fire Emblem, and Graveyard are the other 3). Three years ago, the peaceful nation of Fire Emblem fell victim to a war. Their western territory claimed independence and led the 'Awakening' in the name of the Waifu religion, which ended with the independence of the Awakened nation in central Serenes. For three years the continent knew peace. Lately however, The Awakened have been hostile. They attacked the territory of Introductions in western General, a bustling place under the leadership of Lord Dusk. John, a young lord from the neighboring territory of Far from the Forest, is a friend of Dusk's, so together with his loyal knights and Glac, a lord from the land of Fire Emblem, they set off to aid Dusk as the Awakened slowly take Serenes Forest...

I'm not sure what to think...

Zero's Z-saber animation, doe

X6 does have some nice stuff about it. The Blade and Shadow armours are pretty neat. Level design and story is bollocks though.

it's one of the only 2 megaman games i finished >.>

The othet being x5

get better at vidya games u scrub

The best ps1 X game is X4. X5 is decent, but I don't like how sluggish Zero feels in that game. Also, Duff McWhalen's stage is sooooooo annoying and slow.

[spoiler=sypnosis]On the continent of Serenes Forest, there are five kingdoms. In the north lies the land of Important forums, led by _____. (They are all named for a section, except the central land. So General, Fire Emblem, and Graveyard are the other 3). Three years ago, the peaceful nation of Fire Emblem fell victim to a war. Their western territory claimed independence and led the 'Awakening' in the name of the Waifu religion, which ended with the independence of the Awakened nation in central Serenes. For three years the continent knew peace. Lately however, The Awakened have been hostile. They attacked the territory of Introductions in western General, a bustling place under the leadership of Lord Dusk. John, a young lord from the neighboring territory of Far from the Forest, is a friend of Dusk's, so together with his loyal knights and Glac, a lord from the land of Fire Emblem, they set off to aid Dusk as the Awakened slowly take Serenes Forest...

This is pretty good so far :0 but IIRC, Dusk and Kitty and Tonton already planned out a beginning. I think the story is undeveloped enough right now to incorporate that in, but you'll have to ask them about it since I'm not in charge of the story ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

@Glac: You forgot the micro island nation (or jail) named "The Purgatory" in the vicinity of Announcements' northern coastline. (In the so-called Northern bay of Glacice)

Edited by Naughx

Hi.

Ohayo gozaimasu Glac-chan~! ^_^

I love it~! *falls deeper in love with Glac-chan*

*Is simpleminded when it comes to stories*

@Glac: You forgot the micro island nation (or jail) named "The Purgatory" in the vicinity of Announcements' northern coastline. (In the so-called Northern bay of Glacice)

and Yeah, you forgot that part Glac and your religion of :seliph: :Kappa:

and...

Glac-chan should be my second lord

:D

Edited by n7 Average Azn (John)

The bay is named like that because Glacice is an important mining city on said coast. (Like the 3rd most populous on the continent)

They also use powerful fire mages for ice-breaking the bay. (For the ships, it is an important trading centre) (Glacice, has ironically, the the best training university for fire magic.)

Edited by Naughx

I just wanted to make fun of FE13.

I like to name my avatar funny names like "idiot", "nice tits" (build 3 FEMU), or my favorite one, "Sully's Bitch" (when I married him to Sully)

Edited by Nobody

I like to name my avatar funny names like "idiot", "nice tits" (build 3 FEMU), or my favorite one, "Sully's Bitch" (when I married him to Sully)

I remember seeing pics of someone who had named their avatar Batman(and one was 'F*ck me' >_>)

I remember seeing pics of someone who had named their avatar Batman(and one was 'F*ck me' >_>)

Batman is a good name for the MU.

Another one I like is "Chrom"

It makes the first cutscene hilarious

Chrom: "Chrom? What an odd name, is it foreign?"

My birthday is 9/11, this is page 911. That's what I meant.

I see.

Robin is the god of 'the Awakened' according to what I wrote down for the Prologue.

And J, Dodge, and Naughx are Dusk's servants in there. ZM wound up the king of Fire Emblem.

So the king of Fire Emblem is my Lt. Bowman; cool :D

My birthday is 9/11, this is page 911. That's what I meant.

Oh. lol

I read a comma where there wasn't one. Like, "it's my birthday, page"

Edited by Nobody