Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Night time is kinda scary for me D:

I especially get paranoid when i am trying to sleep, hearing noises, etc

Ahh, I see. Worry not though, I'm sure you'll get used to the night. This feels like a silly question, but do you like looking up at the stars and moon?

Yeah, I get that, are you at least comforted by the rain and the wind when it's not too strong?

Now I'm curious, at what time do you go to sleep then?

I don't have a set time, I usually just go when I get tired, careless I know, but yeah.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I don't have a set time, I usually just go when I get tired, careless I know, but yeah.

I wish I could do that. If I did that now, I'd probably go to sleep in the middle of the night on Sunday, and with me having to get up at 7 a.m. on Monday, that would leave me very tired for the rest of the week. Problem is that if I go to bed early on Sunday, I don't sleep well and still end up tired.

I wish I could do that. If I did that now, I'd probably go to sleep in the middle of the night on Sunday, and with me having to get up at 7 a.m. on Monday, that would leave me very tired for the rest of the week. Problem is that if I go to bed early on Sunday, I don't sleep well and still end up tired.

I see.. well, I wouldn't worry about trying that while you have an agenda.

But the whole week, how so?

soledai sleeps on his own time

This is correct.

and hey.

ouo)/ Soledai

How goes this morning?

ouo)~

Should I change my username to Aryabug or something, guys? :3

Have you been bitten by the bug Arya?

Evening Arya.

Edited by Soledai

Nah Sol, I've been the Aryabug ever since I came here (ouo)~

Question for you lot (make that two)

Do any of you get a good night's sleep regularly, and do you enjoy your sleep as much as you should?

About 7 hours every night, not really enjoying but decent. I'd want more though XD

I see.. well, I wouldn't worry about trying that while you have an agenda.

But the whole week, how so?

Well, the rest of the week I have to get up at 7 a.m. or earlier, so there's not much space for me to compensate for the sleep I missed. I never sleep well when taking naps or going to bed early.

ouo)~

Should I change my username to Aryabug or something, guys? :3

Hello!

I misread this as 'Aryaburg'. That sounds like the name of an unconquerable fortress, so that would be quite cool. But I highly doubt it's the kind of name you have in mind.

About 7 hours every night, not really enjoying but decent. I'd want more though XD

Good attitude, sleep is the best thing you can have. You can never sleep too much

Well, the rest of the week I have to get up at 7 a.m. or earlier, so there's not much space for me to compensate for the sleep I missed. I never sleep well when taking naps or going to bed early.

When you mention going to bed early, does that also count for when you may be tired? Whatever it is, sleep moar, and enjoy sleep as much as you can

Do any of you get a good night's sleep regularly, and do you enjoy your sleep as much as you should?

Depending on how well I sleep and at what time I have to get up in the morning, it usually varies from 7 to 5 hours. If I go to bed early, I don't sleep well, and if I go to bed late, I don't get enough sleep. In the weekend I usually sleep about 9 hours (or more if I'm really tired and don't have to do too many things). I don't think I enjoy my sleep as much as I should.

euk what the fuck are you talking about

in ip.chat posting "." every once in a while prevents you from being autokicked (posting anything, really, but people who post "." are being blatantly obvious about it)

you have no such excuse in a thread

Somewhat yes.

I typically sleep anywhere between 3-7 hours, but I prefer 8-10 hours, longer sleep without being too long is good for me.

Nah Sol, I've been the Aryabug ever since I came here (ouo)~

That's terrible, maybe.

And I just noticed you're back to Arya Sanriku again.

Ahh, I see. and that could certainly wreck the sleeping pattern indeed.

I used to have that too, but I've mostly grown out of it now. Do you live in a busy town or city, or do you live somewhere more quiet? It's those more quiet places where the night-time noises are the scariest.

Yeah, I live in a quiet street..

I hear eerie noises at night

When you mention going to bed early, does that also count for when you may be tired? Whatever it is, sleep moar, and enjoy sleep as much as you can

I tend only to sleep well after a long and busy day. When I'm tired, I doze off a lot, but my night's rest is still not as good as it should be. Someone told me that I may have sleep apnea, so I think I should get that checked out.

in ip.chat posting "." every once in a while prevents you from being autokicked (posting anything, really, but people who post "." are being blatantly obvious about it)you have no such excuse in a thread

He has a good point...

Also euk, nice sig picture, its....ripped

Ahh, I see. Worry not though, I'm sure you'll get used to the night. This feels like a silly question, but do you like looking up at the stars and moon?

Yeah, I get that, are you at least comforted by the rain and the wind when it's not too strong?

Mm yes, i like looking up at them

Yeah, I live in a quiet street..

I hear eerie noises at night

My street is very good: not too quiet, not too loud.

I wouldn't want to live on the countryside; it has the worst night-time noises plus you get this feeling of being alone - as opposed to being in a town where you're surrounded by other houses.