• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

There's a bunch of other food but it's hard to translate them ;_; I'll just find a pic or two...

This or this or this or this

I'm just a big meat lover so there'll be something else ;_;

Also this is cruelty, making a hungry person search through a bunch of super yummy FOOD

Only a few : P Though, one can't be old enough to call History 'little brother', so I'll ignore all the common senses and just whack it up :3

o: so many things I've never---Arya go eat.

Meat dishes are good!

Ignore the common senses, eh? nice, and where'd that expression come from?

Sol's Vietnamese?

No, but I aim to try all foods from around the world.

So I'm a little familiar with foreign dishes.

Edited by Soledai

o: so many things I've never---Arya go eat.

Meat dishes are good!

Ignore the common senses, eh? nice, and where'd that expression come from?

Nou, eating before bedtime makes people fat

And expressions? : O

Hmm, thanks friend.

What did you do yesterday? How old is this cousin turning if I may? And that is good to hear you can see you grandma again, will she be there today?

Still preparing things for Thanksgiving, got all the stuff, now I need to get the motivation to make it, since it sounded like I was gonna have to make it. o:

I ended up finishing my work early for the day so it was just a day full of 'whattodoooo'. I got to know the freshmen more so that was fun! In the meanwhile, it gave me a really good idea what to give to the seniors for Christmas this year. My cousin is turning 14 today. We're going to pick her up at the airport in the afternoon so we'll be the first ones to see her! Well we being myself, my younger siblings, and my little cousin.

I wish you the best of luck on that dinner though o7 I have to make a lot of eggrolls for Thanksgiving so I gotta prep up for rolling a whole lot of them ;___;

;~;

I liked being surprised with all the fantastic names... I'll sit and watch then.

/pats

There's a bunch of other food but it's hard to translate them ;_; I'll just find a pic or two...

This or this or this or this

I'm just a big meat lover so there'll be something else ;_;

Also this is cruelty, making a hungry person search through a bunch of super yummy FOOD

1) CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA omgilovethattodeath

2) We make so many eggrolls in this house it isn't even funny >": Our garage smells like cha gio a lot

3) I am /pretty/ sure it's pho but I can't tell which one it is. Nonetheless it's great *A*//

4) Only thing I don't know but man that looks appetizing

What I am so sorry I didn't mean to ;____; I was just asking on a whim. Same goes for me since I haven't eaten yet today

its true though

howeven

1) CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA omgilovethattodeath

2) We make so many eggrolls in this house it isn't even funny >": Our garage smells like cha gio a lot

3) I am /pretty/ sure it's pho but I can't tell which one it is. Nonetheless it's great *A*//

4) Only thing I don't know but man that looks appetizing

What I am so sorry I didn't mean to ;____; I was just asking on a whim. Same goes for me since I haven't eaten yet today

1. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh it's super nice haven't eaten it for centuries now

2. I just had it today : D That's the thing I'm best at making~

3. Yeah it's pho and it's expensive ;_;

4. That's pork and quail eggs cooked with sauce, yummy :3

oh yeah, moon dudes don't have an ethnicity

the only amount of foreign dishes i ever had was the occasional Puerto Rican dishes my grandma or mom would make

they where good

howeven

shhhhhhh

justletithappen

Edited by Shockmaster

Nou, eating before bedtime makes people fat

And expressions? : O

I have never heard that before.

"One can't be old enough to call History little brother" < That.

I ended up finishing my work early for the day so it was just a day full of 'whattodoooo'. I got to know the freshmen more so that was fun! In the meanwhile, it gave me a really good idea what to give to the seniors for Christmas this year. My cousin is turning 14 today. We're going to pick her up at the airport in the afternoon so we'll be the first ones to see her! Well we being myself, my younger siblings, and my little cousin.

I wish you the best of luck on that dinner though o7 I have to make a lot of eggrolls for Thanksgiving so I gotta prep up for rolling a whole lot of them ;___;

Talking to kids gave you an idea of what to give seniors for christmas, eh? Interesting.

Happy birthday Kitty's cousin, and nice, I'm sure you'll have a pleasant day with your grandmother.

Thanks friend, We've got the stuff already, it's just a matter of waiting for wednesday >_>...

Also I forgot to mention, I'm also reading something too, The Thirty-Six Stratagems to be exact.

/pats

ty friend.

Kitty go eat, make that lovely sounding soup we talked about... or was it a stew..?

Edited by Soledai

I have never heard that before.

"One can't be old enough to call History little brother" < That.

Also I forgot to mention, I'm also reading something too, The Thirty-Six Stratagems to be exact.

Well, how old is history? : ) When was it born? : ) What will become of a person who lives before history started :V

Ah, Chinese thingo? It's pretty famous my place. The most famous strategy was "Of the Thirty-Six Stratagems, fleeing is best"

oh yeah, moon dudes don't have an ethnicity

the only amount of foreign dishes i ever had was the occasional Puerto Rican dishes my grandma or mom would make

they where good

Nope, we just have "humanoid" on the charts.

Ah, I haven't had any Puerto Rican meals yet. I've just had Japanese(ofc), Chinese(ofc), Jamaican, Mexican, Spanish, and Italian.(do mexican and spanish count as the same o:?)

I almost 1cc'd MoF Easy.

Almost

Heh... Hey Glaceon Mage.

Well, how old is history? : ) When was it born? : ) What will become of a person who lives before history started :V

Ah, Chinese thingo? It's pretty famous my place. The most famous strategy was "Of the Thirty-Six Stratagems, fleeing is best"

Hey now with the technicalities. >w> But seriously, that person will become or already is an omnipresent being. Have you heard of Laplace's Demon?

Yes, I'm also reading the Six Secret Teaching and The Methods of the Sima.

Edited by Soledai

Nope, we just have "humanoid" on the charts.

Ah, I haven't had any Puerto Rican meals yet. I've just had Japanese(ofc), Chinese(ofc), Jamaican, Mexican, Spanish, and Italian.(do mexican and spanish count as the same o:?)

not really

most dishes from spanish speaking countries are different

the only thing they have in common is the high sodium

not really

most dishes from spanish speaking countries are different

the only thing they have in common is the high sodium

I see, I just had to be sure, I didn't want to be incorrect when it comes to matters of foreign meals.. and who makes them.

The underlined made me chuckle.

Spanish food is incredible.

Mexican is for scrubs

I suppose.

Anyway, how are you aside from 1cc mishaps?

like how Chinese and Japanese dishes are not the same, its like

food racial sensitivity

the underlined is also true though

I lol'd a bit.

Edited by Soledai

wow, I completely forgot that I made this a year ago.

I dunno if anyone here cares about that, but if you do....well, there you go.

What's it for

I'm good.

Been playing SSB5. Ness too good.

I see. I do recall you said you got it yesterday, if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by Soledai