• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

No not a TV, not yet anyway.

I got a new computer chair cause my old one busted, two 64gb micro sd cards wireless keyboard and mouse combo, a game, and a few gifts for a friend.

Yeah 5 mb upload sucks, even though it's better than what i had before.

And i see; it just felt random mentioning the Cinderella thing

That's a lot of stuff! But yeah, tis the perks of black friday indeed.

I somehow have 6mb now, unlike back when we first talked about streams and uploads when I had 5mbs.

Ohh, Cinderella Girls is a part of Idolm@ster, but yeah, I can see how that would throw someone a loop.

That's a lot of stuff! But yeah, tis the perks of black friday indeed.

I somehow have 6mb now, unlike back when we first talked about streams and uploads when I had 5mbs.

Ohh, Cinderella Girls is a part of Idolm@ster, but yeah, I can see how that would throw someone a loop.

oh yeah for sure; my wallet would be hurting more if it wasn't black Friday. And 5 is still good for streaming; it's when your uploading 1080p/60fps videos that becomes an issue. ><

oh yeah for sure; my wallet would be hurting more if it wasn't black Friday. And 5 is still good for streaming; it's when your uploading 1080p/60fps videos that becomes an issue. ><

Haha, true indeed.

Yeah that's what I remember clearly about it, I was like, "wow, even my upload is good enough O:?"

I think if I were to stream I'd just stick with 480p, I think that would be easier on both me and the viewers.

Yeah, sadly though.

I've survived the week full of tests. Now only next Monday is gruesome and the next week should be kind... :3

You can do it, Arya. You've managed to overcome this many trials in your quest, don't falter now.

You've earned a respite after all this.

my mind says to do a Jia Chong theme

my heart says to do Fa Zheng

Hmmmmm

good night

my fc is 0576 3536 2155

if you actually want it later you should REMIND ME because I'll forget and stuff

Well I need it later, I don't have a functional 3DS

Mix it up, like my theme.

And hey.

Maybe, I got to some of the Shu bonus stages and Fa Zheng was my favorite character

there was also the search for RED MANE but I played it at like, midnight so I was like what the fuck was going on

Seeing Lu Linqui was nice though

Morning though

Huh, I thought you had those done already, but I forgot, school and stuff.

From what I hear, it's a pretty trippy stage, so I think your reaction is accurate.

Nope, I quit them after trying to do the first one for Jin

The one for Red Mane? It kinda is yeah

It throws time continuity out the window as it spawns Sun Ce and the Qaio sisters and I was like what the fuck

It doesn't give any good play options either, probably except with Yingping being the only good one

Xingcai is too staticy for me and Bao Shananng... eeesh

Nope, I quit them after trying to do the first one for Jin

The one for Red Mane? It kinda is yeah

It throws time continuity out the window as it spawns Sun Ce and the Qaio sisters and I was like what the fuck

It doesn't give any good play options either, probably except with Yingping being the only good one

Xingcai is too staticy for me and Bao Shananng... eeesh

Oh I see.

What was the Jin one?

Supposedly they are what-if scenarios, so I understand the continuity being absent.

Yinping is great, Xingcai is okay for me...kind of, and completely agreed on Bao Sanniang, she's just... no.