• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

screen cap it and post it her pls

or link the vid

Reading one long chain of comment in Chuggaconroy's latest XC update is giving me quite the chuckle.

screen cap it and post it her pls

or link the vid

Have either of you completed Xenoblade? Cause you won't understand why it made me chuckle unless you've played the game. Let's just say that one guy, that clearly hasn't played the game, is spouting his opinion regarding a character as fact and that a major event a couple of hours later into the story completely destroy most of his argument. It's just me laughing from on high since I know the entirety of the plot.

It's still funny that the guy is so adamant about his opinion that he defended it until there was a 80 comments-long chain.

Edited by LuxSpes

Have either of you completed Xenoblade? Cause you won't understand why it made me chuckle unless you've played the game. Let's just say that one guy, that clearly hasn't played the game, is spouting his opinion regarding a character as fact and that a major event a couple of hours later into the story completely destroy most of his argument. It's just me laughing from on high since I know the entirety of the plot.

It's still funny that the guy is so adamant about his opinion that he defended it until there was a 80 comments-long chain.

no, whens that preoder for XC X coming out again?

also

I can see Lux going all like

"lol, this noob doesn't even know the story. he just looks like a jackass"

complete with pointing and laughing

no, whens that preoder for XC X coming out again?

also

I can see Lux going all like

"lol, this noob doesn't even know the story. he just looks like a jackass"

complete with pointing and laughing

No idea. The Japan release date is spring 2015 though

look-at-him-and-laugh.jpg

I don't think you know what I was saying

Nah, I do. You're saying, and I quote, "this thread needs more Sumire". But, with the inclusion of your avatar (which is seen beside your every post), and the Trainer Card in your sig using Sumire as a name, the thread does not have the lack of Sumire that you hoped to fix.

Nah, I do. You're saying, and I quote, "this thread needs more Sumire". But, with the inclusion of your avatar (which is seen beside your every post), and the Trainer Card in your sig using Sumire as a name, the thread does not have the lack of Sumire that you hoped to fix.

Let's see

An avatar that only shows up when I post

And I highly doubt that any outside source who didn't know me would know who this is

And therefore leaving the only definable source of Sumire from an outsider is my sig

Therefore this thread is lacking Sumire

i was thinking more

but good thing we're in the same ball park

I'm pretty sure that was the reaction of most people who played the game when they saw that comment.

Edited by LuxSpes