Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

In EO, you usually don't even try against FOE's until like, near the end of the 2nd stratum/dungeon

Well, in EO4's first stratum, you had to fight a FOE on the second floor as a miniboss, so that sort of falls against that rule. But otherwise, yeah, it's usually around second stratum that you can fight them...and around third stratum where you can get easily outnumbered by them if you're not careful.

I think I might skip the first Untold, though, and just wait for the second one to come out. IIRC, the stories in each game don't connect in any way, right?

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I mean

Naoto and Kanji in P4

But Yukari and Shinji and Ken

Adachi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yosuke/Naoto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone else, imo. P4-wise

I like everyone in P3

Well, in EO4's first stratum, you had to fight a FOE on the second floor as a miniboss, so that sort of falls against that rule. But otherwise, yeah, it's usually around second stratum that you can fight them...and around third stratum where you can get easily outnumbered by them if you're not careful.

I think I might skip the first Untold, though, and just wait for the second one to come out. IIRC, the stories in each game don't connect in any way, right?

oh damn

its been so long after that i forgot about the blood bear mini boss

yeah, i'm at the third stratum currently

still need to beat that Ox dude, forgot his name :P

I might want the third Untold that they are no doubt doing