• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Also, the OHKO Guy in Petalburg gym uses Dire Hits, right?

I'm not sure.

I can just skip right to Norman, but his gym is full of money... especially when I'm using Luck Incense constantly.

I was unsure before entering the room what I would find. I was expecting some shenanigans with OHKO moves and things that raised accuracy. Instead it was a guy who used Dire Hits. Definitely not as threatening since Gallade OHKO his pokemon in the round where he used that Dire Hit.

also i need a water type for ORAS, specifically Omega Ruby

I just beat Mt. Chimney in OR and I don't have a proper water type on my team yet.

How is it possible that you don't find a water type in Hoenn too much water 7.8

I've found them, I'm just not using them.

(for the record, my team currently is a Grovyle, Swellow, Masquerain, Aron, Mighteyena, and Kirlia)

I was unsure before entering the room what I would find. I was expecting some shenanigans with OHKO moves and things that raised accuracy. Instead it was a guy who used Dire Hits. Definitely not as threatening since Gallade OHKO his pokemon in the round where he used that Dire Hit.

Tbf, I knew it would be some type of item and XAccuracy was already done, but I felt the need to be sure...

Btw new member is up in the MOTD thread.

I haven't looked at that thread in months. Now I'm confused because 1. You're the one nominating people and 2. I'm the member of the day (and I didn't expect it to be since I post here and sporadically in other games)

I've found them, I'm just not using them.

(for the record, my team currently is a Grovyle, Swellow, Masquerain, Aron, Mighteyena, and Kirlia)

I ended using Sharpedo as Water type/HM slave thanks to his 2x speed while surfing.

I haven't looked at that thread in months. Now I'm confused because 1. You're the one nominating people and 2. I'm the member of the day (and I didn't expect it to be since I post here and sporadically in other games)

Ace Gamer decided to up and leave for a while and I'm taking over until he tells me it's okay and he can continue.

You were honestly just the person I thought of for gods know why. I'm doing my best to keep it varied between those I know and people I'm not too aquainted with.

Maybe he's talking bout Kalos or Unova!

i'm talking about X

yes

I'm not travelling all the way from Hoenn to Kanto to catch a stinking chameleon

dude i got two

want me to give you one?