• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

no don't change

Are you still in Ciel's route? Have you gotten any of her endings? I can't remember how SHIKI was dealt with on the normal ending

i already got both her endings, i'm doing Arcueid's now

it's the same for both endings, ciel agrees to have shiki help him go after roa and while he waits for her in the tea room he blacks out and find himself unable to move

blah blah blah will thing blah ciel being killed even though she won't die even if she is killed blah blah shiki gets up and goes to get SHIKI killed ded and goes cutting his lines blah blah he tries to scape arcueid appears and finishes him off

nothing about him making use of that or being able to see the lines at all \( ᐛ )/

Volcarona has fallen out of grace in the X/Y meta. Though it's by no mean bad (and I really like it's design) It was dropped in UU for a little while, but rapidly banned to BL due to it destroying the tier.

Yeah

A mammal inspired pokemon suddenly becoming a Bug sounds weird

Shame, It's my second favorite not-Eeveelution

JjMCUN6.png

no don't change

i already got both her endings, i'm doing Arcueid's now

it's the same for both endings, ciel agrees to have shiki help him go after roa and while he waits for her in the tea room he blacks out and find himself unable to move

blah blah blah will thing blah ciel being killed even though she won't die even if she is killed blah blah shiki gets up and goes to get SHIKI killed ded and goes cutting his lines blah blah he tries to scape arcueid appears and finishes him off

nothing about him making use of that or being able to see the lines at all \( ᐛ )/

Okay, are you getting Arcueid's true ending now?

It's been a long time so I can't say if you missed it or it wasn't explained or what. Wait... If you're saying that SHIKI can't see the lines.. I think that's correct, he shouldn't be able to. I'm confusing myself here.

It's not hard to get higher than a 48%. you can slack off for a bit and go right back to studying

You do know this post makes it look that every leader are better than Bugsy?

i screen capped that post before she edits it

The latest message from Tonton in the group is

[8:58:10 PM] tonton151: wow rapier must really think you are communist, nobody, lol
[8:58:37 PM] tonton151: "Also what the hell, Nobody has been going against everything the brazilian left-wing stands for"