• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You need a medical certificate to skip a day or they'll call home. I don't even know why we're going down this road here.

Hey Hattu.

Hm, tell your parnts you don't like it, explain it, and tell them to ignore any calls about it?

Hm, tell your parnts you don't like it, explain it, and tell them to ignore any calls about it?

...you're really intent on this, aren't you?

I bend rules quite a bit but I try not to break them, I guess. My parents are the "we know you don't like it but do it anyway just because the school wants it" type people anyways.

Nah, I can deal with it. I think. I hope.

I think I survived rather well hiding in a corner brooding over how dumb the entire thing was, and I'm not the only one who does that, so... I think I can manage.

And my phone tried to autocorrect "dumb" to "fun". Thanks phone.

EDIT: They've been telling me to -insert cliche stuff about being more social- here so I've no doubt they'll tell me that "this is a great opportunity to expand your social circle" and stuff.

Edited by Iceflare

...you're really intent on this, aren't you?

I bend rules quite a bit but I try not to break them, I guess. My parents are the "we know you don't like it but do it anyway just because the school wants it" type people anyways.

I have no other means to help you.

I know that feeling. Maybe start a petition with your classmates to get rid of itvafter Freshman year?

I have no other means to help you.I know that feeling. Maybe start a petition with your classmates to get rid of itvafter Freshman year?

Someone actually tried it before and it was shot down because "school tradition". Nice try for a school that's existed for about a decade, huh.

Well, there's free wifi, so... You can expect to see me on a lot more then.

Edited by Iceflare

Someone actually tried it before and it was shot down because "school tradition". Nice try for a school that's existed for about a decade, huh.

Well, there's free wifi, so... You can expect to see me on a lot more then.

Whoa GG

[8:09:26 AM] Alicia & Shadowfrost: pi-kwee

[8:09:35 AM] Alicia & Shadowfrost: WINGULL THE NOISE YOU MAKE

[8:09:36 AM] Alicia & Shadowfrost: IS SO

[8:09:38 AM] Alicia & Shadowfrost: KAWAII

I agree

Ralts too.

Heh. I do that for anything I find pointless. This includes talking to annoying classmates.

Me too tbh

I mean, I don't see why I should bother myself with a bunch of superficial people that can't shut up, some of which can't think for themselves or are just outright stupid.

I KNOW

I HATED SWITCHING CLASSES BECAUSE OF THOSE PEOPLE

Somehow I get the feeling I'm in the wrong class.

I don't even understand how some people can claim that "I think it's perfectly viable to encourage parents to show more affection to their children and spend lots of time as a family in today's society", and after being shot down by the teacher when asked "Are you sure that is so in today's world?" respond "Yes, my family did it and I don't see why others can't."

I mean, wow.

Somehow I get the feeling I'm in the wrong class.

I don't even understand how some people can claim that "I think it's perfectly viable to encourage parents to show more affection to their children and spend lots of time as a family in today's society", and after being shot down by the teacher when asked "Are you sure that is so in today's world?" respond "Yes, my family did it and I don't see why others can't."

I mean, wow.

Check your schedule?