• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yes, ignore and not acknowledge me, just like all the other ones that I love and care about do as well. Go on and add me to your ignore lists if you already haven't because it's much easier to look past something you cannot see.

Pretend i don't exist just because it's simply easier to look aside and act as though I'm not even in front of you, then it is to actually acknowledge that someone is going to have an absolutely terrible Christmas this year, and there's absolutely nothing he can do about it to fix it.

Fill my lonely, empty heart with hate, scorn and despair so I may feel pain once more, in the sorrowful time of year I never want to have again.

Yes, ignore and not acknowledge me, just like all the other ones that I love and care about do as well. Go on and add me to your ignore lists if you already haven't because it's much easier to look past something you cannot see.

Pretend i don't exist just because it's simply easier to look aside and act as though I'm not even in front of you, then it is to actually acknowledge that someone is going to have an absolutely terrible Christmas this year, and there's absolutely nothing he can do about it to fix it.

Fill my lonely, empty heart with hate, scorn and despair so I may feel pain once more, in the sorrowful time of year I never want to have again.

What a drama llama

lol we should have a HHH IsitChristmas party on 12/25

It's a plan

Drama queen alert

John's post?

Report what?

Raven's sig?

http://serenesforest.net/general/unused-content/

In the FE1 Section says that Heimler/Himmler is not present in FE1 Chapter 12, when in fact he is.

Also, in the FE3 section it ways that the unused classes have glitchy map sprites. This is incorrect, although I don't blame anyone for making that mistake, since you'd have to know how FE3 stores/displays map sprites to know why that happens.